Prove Me Wrong

Uno

“I will never be dick whipped. EVER. Mark my words!” I yelled to my two best friends Briana and Jillian. Oh how I was so, so, terribly wrong.

It all started with this boy, we’ll save the name for later. I met this boy through a couple of friends, and he was the epitome of perfect. He was two years older than me, and that automatically meant off limits. No matter how hard I tried focusing on other boys, particularly around my age, he’d still be there. I started falling, hard. I tried convincing myself he wasn’t all that I thought he was, that just made me like him more. The way his blonde hair fell into place perfectly with one swift motion, the way his green eyes shone with happiness when he smiled and laughed, the way he had a slight slouch, but still stood tall. He was all I could ever want, all I could ever ask for.
He was friends with everyone, he was guitarist in a band, he was one of the sweetest people you’d ever meet. I was never one to fall for a boy easily, better yet, to fall for a boy. I was known for finding interest in a boy, leading him on, dating him for a while, then breaking the kids heart. I lost interest easily, but this boy kept me hooked for months, maybe longer. He knew of my ways, and he called me on it.
“Why do you do it?” He asked, looking at me. I shrugged “I lose interest easily.” He laughed. He could read me like an open book. I was play-doh in his hands, he had me and he knew it. “There’s more too it Katharine. I’ll find out your secrets.” He wanted to know. My friends told me it was because he wanted in, but I knew it was just a joke. He didn’t talk to me a lot, there was just a few occasions. Whenever we saw each other, we’d just smile, wave, then go our separate ways. Each time I saw him, I fought the urge to jump on him and kiss him. I knew he didn’t like me like that. He was a Junior, I was nothing but a mere freshman, he wouldn’t even give me a second glance.

I always ended up wrong…
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first time pretty much ever, writing a story.

Comments would be nice.