This Life's Too Good to Last, but I'm Too Young to Care

Part 6

"Hello sweetheart, I haven’t seen you in years, how are you?" a motherly female voice says happily, "It is nice to see you to April, I am fine" Anna says as she enters Bam's house.

After quiet a few cups of coffee April finally asks what she has been wondering ever since Anna showed up on Bam's doorstep with her suitcase in tow. "I don't mean to pry but why exactly are you here; I mean were you not living with Ville?" April asks softly, "Well he kind of kicked me out so I was wondering if it is not too much trouble may I stay at Brandon's house?" Anna asks as her eyes wander over the gothic ornaments.

"Of course dear" April says as she pours Anna a cup of coffee, "Umm Ape I don't mean to be a burden but can we kind of put off telling Bam and Missy that I am staying here?" Anna asks softly. "Sure, but I am not sure how exactly you are going to do that" April says as she adds a teaspoon of sugar to Anna's coffee, "Is Ryan still staying here?" Anna asks. "Yes, but what has Dunn got to do with anything?" April asks in a curious tone. "Don’t worry about it, thanks for the coffee and please don't tell Brandon I am here" Anna says as she kisses April on the cheek and grabs her bags and heads out of the kitchen carefully and up to Dunn's room where he is sleeping soundly.

"Ryan wake up" Anna says softly as she stands over in the corner, in the years that Ryan had lived with Bam he had become prone to wake up swinging. Just as she thought Ryan had immediately began to swing his arms around, trying to hit his invisible enemies. "Ryan calm down it is only me" Anna says as she begins to slowly walk over to his bed, "Anna?" he asks in disbelief as he sits up in his bed. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to impose but I need a place to stay and you are the only person I can think of" Anna says softly, "Why, what are you talking about?" Ryan asks in a confused tone.

After a few moments of explaining why she need a place to stay Ryan wrapped his arms around her protectively, "Anna I would love to have you stay here" he says softly. Quickly she kicks off her knee high boots and lies next to Ryan with a huge grin forming on her face, "Well then move over sunshine" she says as she snuggles up against Ryan's unshaven beard.

For hours they lay next to each other and Ryan's hand slowly made its way around Anna's waist, knowing that he was asleep she could not bring herself to remove it. As the clock struck ten Anna knew that within moments Brandon would come storming through the door with some of his cronies following close behind and that was something that she could not risk, not now.

"Anna where are you going?" Ryan asks as he feels Anna writher from under his grip, "Brandon will be here soon" she replies as she ties her long brown hair into a pony tail. "Oh he and Missy went to go shopping in New York" Dunn says, a frown appears on Anna's face as she glares as Dunn, "Are you serious?" she screeches. "Sorry I thought you knew" he says as he takes a bite of the ham sandwich next to his bed, with a swift slap across the head Anna heads down stairs to siphon through the kitchen.