So What Now?

So, Here We Are, Under the Same Roof... Well, Sort

Summer was like a blast, and the moment ending was like hell. It never felt any good, and at the course of the year, I still longed for the summer to come by.

But imagine my glee and happiness when I discovered that we were in the same class in the same school. Surprise, surprise! This little promise is getting much happier. But classes go for eight hours straight, and eight hours straight is like one-third of the day... Meaning, I hafta wake up early and sleep late, since I'm at the very first section. Goshdarnit.

It was like really awesome when she entered the room. I felt glad, psyched, challenge, and most of all, happy. Oh, imagine all the possibilities! But my silence got the better of me. I wasn't sociable, and if you wanna go talk to me, I had you rather meet these requirements:

-YOU talk to ME
-YOU must be sitting NEAR me for the eight whole hours.

And she wasn't. At least, though, it was the temporary seating thingy that we have. Good thing it was temporary, otherwise, I would have puked to death.

And there, she's chatting with her side of the room while I stare out the window, thinking of her. Absentmindedly, I drew a tree. And more trees. And more and more and MORE trees, still trying to think of a Masterplan on how to nab that girl as a friend. Don't get me wrong: I AM a straight girl. STRAIGHT. But she's unbelievable. Talk about beauty and brains! Of course, no malice crawling on my skin, just pure friendship, for pete's sake.

Anyway, this went on for two days. TWO EFFING DAYS. Oh, darn the world. Being under the same class AND not being able to do any effing thing? Hah.