I Never Thought We Would Meet a God as Beautiful as This

A God

Ronon's POV:

It was just like any other day, going on missions, killing the wraith, learning more about Atlantis, etc. I thought it was going to be the same as always but I was so wrong.

"Ronon!"

I looked up from my bed that I was sitting on to see Shepard at the door.

"Dr. Weir wants us to check out a part of Atlantis that just had an energy spark,"

I was thinking today was going to be fun with some action and it was better than sitting around all day. I got up with eagerness and ran after Shepard who was just as eager. We ran till we reached Rodney, Telya and Dr. Weir in the control room. Rodney was just explaing to Dr. Weir about the energy spark. I never could understand much of what Rodney says.

"It just appeared out of nowhere while I was checking the controls. I think the energy source has always been there but it was faint, so when I shut down some of the power we were able to notice it,"

I pretended like I was listening but really I was waiting for Dr. Weir to tell us to go check it out. Shepard put his gun in his pocket as Telya loaded hers.

"Ok, I want you guys to check it out, and you will check in with me if there is a probelm and what it is," Dr. Weir stated.

I smirked. I was getting so pumped up for this. Rodney got his caculator thingy that told you where the energy source was. Teyla put her gun away and Shepard took that to proceed. It only took us a thirty minutes to get to where the energy source was around. Shepard has his gun up and ready just in case while Telya checked behind us. Rodney just made himself noticeable like he always did by going in circles trying to figure out where the energy source was. He fnally stopped right in front of a door and had a huge smile on his face.

"I've found it!"

Shepard and Telya came up by Rodney, trying to open the door but to no avail. Rodney stopped them after Shepard was going to shoot it open.

"It has a shield like a protector over the door. It's giving off weird signals,"

This was certainly getting interesting. I walked up to the door and we heard a noise. The door opened. Shepard, Telya and Rodney stared at me.

"I was lucky?" I joked.

They didn't say anything but slowly proceeded into the room, which was dark. As I walked in, the lights all came on. This time, Shepard said something.

"I don't think you were just lucky,"

I was going to say something but Rodney gasped and pointed in front of him. We all looked where Rodney pointed and we all gasped. In front of us was a tube-like machine that had an eighteen year old male inside who seem to be sleeping. It wasn't just that it shocked us, his beauty was astonishing, so angel-like. It took me a few seconds before I realized that I had met him before. Emotions just started to take over me.

"Get him out!" I shouted.

Rodney was going to protest but the glare I sent him shut he up and he quickly made his way over to the controls and started away. Shepard and Telya looked at me weirdly.

"Do you know him?" Telya asked.

I kept looking at him, before I turned to face Shepard and Telya.

"We've met before, long ago, he's....God,"

Right when the word left my mouth, he opened his eyes and the glass broke free, water flowing out everywhere as he fell into my arms, coughing for air. His clothes were drenched, sticking to his body as he was finally able to breathe properly. The three just stared at me, letting the word, "god" sink in before Shepard hit the communication button on the wakie talkie.

"Dr. Weir, you're going to want to see this. Bring Carson too,"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is starting out so it will probably be boring until I get going. I've been thinking about this for a while and I thought I let everyone read it to see what they think. Hope you enjoy.