I Never Thought We Would Meet a God as Beautiful as This

A God Part 2

Bill's POV

My head was spinning, the air hitting my lungs so fast, I thought I was going to throw up. It took me a few seconds before I could open my eyes. I looked up to see I was in someone's arms but they felt so safe that I laid there in his arms. My black hair with some white streaks in it was sticking to my face and my clothes were dripping water onto the floor. I froze though when I heard a word.

"He's, God?"

I don't think they had noticed that I was awake so I laid still so I could hear the conversation to see what I should do.

"He's the God that created Earth and your people, animals, everything except evil. He appears eighteen but he's much older, but he's body stopped aging when he reached eighteen,"

"How do you know so much, Ronon?"

That name sounded so familar but my head was pounding that I couldn't figure out why.

"Because, I was suppose to kill him that day,"

I was starting to get scared. Were they going to kill me, use me?

"Ronon, he's awake for pete sakes, put him down,"

The guy who was Ronon turned to see what I thought to be a doctor coming in with a woman right behind her. My head seem to stop throbing and names were popping into my head. I knew these people, I created them, except Ronon.

"Shepard, Telya, Weir, Carson..." I said.

They all looked at me while Ronon was starting to put me down but I clinged onto him for some reason. I didn't want to leave the warmth I felt from him. Ronon seemed to understand and pulled me closer to him.

"He can't be...." Shepard started.

"John Shepard, flying all your life, almost dying from turning into a bug, I'm disapointed that you wouldn't believe me," I interupted.

Carson came closer to me, wanting to examine me.

"Do you mind if I take some tests?"

They didn't seem to fully believe me and I think these tests would help prove to them that I am.

"There! That was the last test, now please sit right there while I be right back," Carson said.

I sat there on the medical bed, knowing what he was going to do. Carson couldn't hide his expression that he wanted to tell Shepard and the others.

"I got the test results and you won't believe it!" Carson gleemed.

"Is he God?" Dr. Weir asked.

Ronon already knew I was and didn't want to hear what he already knew so he walked over to me. I looked up at him, he was so familar but I couldn't out my finger on it. I know that I didn't create him and that ment that my Dad did, but it didn't help me remember where I saw him before.

"You probably forgot about me, and I wouldn't blame you, there was a lot happening that day on my planet,"

Then it hit me, I remembered now. I smiled and it made Ronon smile.

"How could I forget that day, it changed my life," I repiled.

"He's body is the same as a human is, except his heartrate is faster than ours, his mind is way smarter than anyone's, and when I put his blood in the data base, it appeared automatically in the data base, meaning, he was with the ancients and it told me everything even that he was God," Carson finished.

"Man, I've always had a lot of questions to ask God!" Rodney thought out loud.

Shepard just looked at Rodney funny before answering.

"We should have him join my team, it would help a lot,"

"There is a probelm though," Carson added.

Dr. Weir had a worried expression on her face.

"You see, the ancients mentioned a virus that his father injected in him. It's not contagiuos but it puts a lot of pain on him, in fact, he's in pain twenty four seven, but since its been inside of him for a long time, he is used to it, but if there is a lot of stress on him, his sickness will act up," Carson explained.

The three felt sorry for me. They didn't want their God who seemed so kind and loving to be in pain.

"We should make him feel welcome and go from there at least," Telya suggested.

"I think he already feels welcomed," Shepard said.

The three looked at him before turning to see Ronon and me kissing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! Man, I write a lot and fast. Man, I have a lot of thoughts, lol. Hope you like it!