Country Christian: tales of his life

He has to reach up to touch rock bottom. (suddenly

she blew everything to pieces
He’s there hanging on to Jesus


November 23rd 2007 4pm

“God I can’t believe you!” Nikel screamed at her soon to be ex-husband. She shoved her clothes in bags that they had lying around the house. She was beyond the point of crying.

She was pissed.

Her husband on the other hand just stood there starry eyed and just gazed down at the floor. He was losing faith, time, and patience. His breathing was becoming shallow. His body started shaking. He bit his lip and blood seeped through his skin, and swallowed the metal down his throat hoping he would choke and just die.

He had lost his wife.

she broke everything about him down
He said he never saw it coming


November 21st 2007 12pm-4pm

“Hey baby……yeah, I miss you too…I know its hard…its just…” She slammed the phone down. The front door had opened, her husband was back. She held her breath and counted his steps as they became louder with every advancing step he took. She did not feel like facing him right now.

She cheated…more than once

“mmmm…I missed you too much.” He mumbled into his beautiful wife’s neck. They just got their breathing to slow to its regular pace. He held tight onto his wife, as she gazed at the picture of them together on the opposite wall. He missed her blue eyes, her perfectly placed red hair, her face lightly sprinkled with freckles, he could gaze at her 24/7. Hell, that’s all he during tour.

His heart swelled

until the day she dropped the bomb
And she broke everything about him down


November 23rd 3pm

She was going to tell him when he got home from the store. She hated lying to his face. She missed the way things used to be, she hated how she was a horrible wife. ADULTRY. Such strong for a small woman. She started looking at the “better days” in photographs of laughs, smiles and miracles. She hoped he wouldn’t blow up, but yet in the same way she wished he would blow up, and make her feel more like crap, to knock some sense into her.

The worst part was……she was in love……with another man.

Heartbreaking is the worst pain someone could endure. He wanted to yell and throw things around. But, he didn’t he just told her to leave. He stayed rooted in that one spot, as she packed. “God, I can’t believe you!” she screamed, she actually wanted pitty from him. HA! He looked at the floor, she grabbed the stuff she could and hurried out of the house. His legs finally gave out from underneath him. The thud echoed from the hallow, empty house. His cell rang, making him come back to reality.

“Hey Tre how’s it going…” and with that, he dropped the phone and let the first sob ring out from his voice.