Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

One

"75 dollars!" someone called out. Hey! More than that!

"80!" someone else called not long after. More...

"95," someone stated, but I don't think they really wanted to be here though. I sighed.

This auction started at 10 dollars, 10 minutes ago. My so called dad started all of this.

Okay, you must be a little bit lost.

Well, about 2 weeks ago, I turned 16. Which, where I come from, is the official teenage year. So, I'm officially a teenager...2 weeks ago. My dad hasn't ever liked me. He said I was an accident, but my mother refused abortion. Oh, my mom...

How she ever put up with this evil, demon man, I'll never know. He's selling me for God's sake! Who in there right mind sells there kid?! He was suppose to love me!

No.

He only "loved" me when Mom was alive. Yeah, that's right, my mom died. Exactly 2 years, and 2 weeks ago today.

Exactly the day of my 14th birthday.

She was so beautiful, so graceful, so sweet. I loved her. So did dad; I could tell. Sadly, I don't think he ever really loved me. I believe he only "put up with me” for Mom’s sake.

“110 dollars!” I narrowed my eyes at the stage floor I was staring at.

Anyway, my dad is a very possessive, very jealous type of person. He said I took her away from him, and took all of the time he would have had with her. He also says that I should have been the one to die, not her. But, for some odd reason, no matter what he says, there’s something inside of me that still loves him, and believes he loves me.

“120!” I growled silently.

How could I even think he loves me?! He’s freaking auctioning me off!

My dad was always protective of me when I was younger. I was never allowed to have a boyfriend, he always stuck up for me, was always on my side of arguments with anybody. But, the older I got, the less he cared. Why? Mom was still here, right? Right. She was. So, why did he start to resent me then? God! Why is he such a jerk wad?!

“150!” How’d it get so high?

He keeps turning offers down. Why? I know I’m not worth all that much. Or, at least that’s what’s been drilled into my head by my oh-so-wonderful father. Sure, he loves me. Hmmm. Right.

You know... I’m not a virgin...

Well, sadly I’m not.

You know what else? I didn’t have a choice to not be. Yeah, that’s right. I was raped; My dad raped me. My Dad! Talk about scarred for life.

Not just on one occasion though, 27 to be exact.

“160!”

Yeah, that’s right, I count it. And it was a month after mom was gone that he began these sexual violations.

“180!”

The same cuffs he uses for his “fun” are tightly around my wrists right now. It makes me sick to call that...thing my dad.

Once, and I think this might be why he does it, while he was “abusing” me, he told me I looked so beautiful, that I looked so much like my mother.

“195!”

Why the hell was he turning so much money down though? And why were they offering so much? I’m nothing special.

“200!”

My eyes widened at my dad as he stood beside me. That was the first time I picked my head up this whole time. I heard a couple gasps. What? Am I that ugly?

“250!” What the?! But my dad just stood there, blankly staring at the door.

Is he waiting for someone? I looked at the door, nobody was there. I looked around the room. That’s when I first noticed, not one woman was in this room.

“260?” someone offered. My dad didn’t even stir. What’s wrong with him? I stared back at the stage floor, my hip length hair re-curtaining my face.

“300,” that same bored sounding man said. My dad then came out of his trance. He looked to the man, then at me. The other people noticed his interest in the offer, and some perked up.

“350!” Why do you want me?! I’m not even pretty. Yeah, I look somewhat like my mom, but not nearly as beautiful.

“380!”

My light brown, almost dirty blond straw wasn’t the least bit pretty. Nothing like my mom’s milk chocolate waves. Nope, my hair was straight, boring, and barely taken care of -thanks to daddy-, not the least bit impressive.

“400,” the monotoned-bored sounding voice spoke once again.

My eyes though. That’s what I loved about me. My midnight/navy blue-looking eyes, I got those from my mom. I think they’re absolutely gorgeous. But, my mom wore them better.

“420!”

My body: slim, and weak-looking. Again, nothing like my mother. She was lean and she looked like she worked out, or something. The woman had a six pack!

“480.” Darn, why does this guy want me so bad? My dad smirked at him, but he just stayed stone - faced. Did Dad set something up? I couldn’t help but think he rigged this whole thing.

“500!” The same guy who’s been trying to win over the bored guy finally blurted out.

“560.” Wow, biggest jump so far. My dad’s smirk fell. My head was now up, interested in what these people looked like.

I wished my mom was still alive. I was allowed to cry when she was here. I was allowed to smiled, I could have a hug. I could be comforted when I needed it.

“600!” But not with - WHAT?! I looked at the man in shock. 600?! Who would pay that for...me?!

“700.” What the?! The man just smirked at me as my eyes fell on him. I looked at my dad, who was eying the excited man greedily. He had something set up, I could just...tell. I don’t think I could hate anyone more than I hate my dad.

“Uhh...730..?” The overly excited man sounded a bit unsure now.

My dad’s smirk grew to a big, toothy grin.

“800,” the monotone, bored guy said as my dad turned his grinning face to him.

“820.” The excited man had calmed down.

The bored man just looked at my dad like ‘What the hell?! I thought you said nobody would bid that high!’ Okay, that might be over exaggerating...but...that’s what I got out off the look. My dad just shrugged. Bored guy opened his mouth, to bid again, I guessed.

“900!” someone called from over near the door. Every pair of eyes in the room fell on the door.

90 percent of the people in here were just sitting there. I figured they were just here to watch and see who would get me.

That voice didn’t sound very manly though. And to my amazement, it was no man. It was a lady. A very pretty looking lady, young too.

Her red shocks of hair fell to her shoulders, only curling -lightly- at the end. Her cocoa brown eyes stood out against her hair, and she was wearing faded skinny jeans, a dark blue tee shirt, some black converse -with red shoelaces- and a red and black plaid hoody.

Not a very matching outfit. I thought as I looked at her in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, my very first story on Mibba....I hope it's at least okay....I haven't really worked that hard on this one cause of the ones I have on Quizilla...but I kinda like how it's turning out.......Okay...yeah, that's it. Hope you liked it :D Thank you soooo much Emmy-Bear for helping me get the italics and wut nots on!!! You're awesome!!!