Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Ten

"So, you like it here, right?" Justan asked, handing me cotton candy on one of those white cone-type sticks, and sitting on the swing next to me.

"Yeah, your house is nice ,and your mom is ... pretty cool." I smiled, taking a mouthful of cotton candy, and closing my eyes in pure bliss as it melted in my mouth.

I heard him chuckling, and when I turned to him with a confused face, he burst into laughter.

"No, Lillith. I meant the park." He laughed again and I felt my cheeks getting hot. "Awwe, that's cute." He smiled, looking at my cheeks, which caused the rest of my face to flush.

"Shut up." I mumbled, watching my feet drag the ground.

"Alright." He sighed, causing my attention to turn on him again. He was so beautiful. The way his hair fell over his face, and how his hoody would hug his abs when he zipped it up, and- Oh, shut - up Lilli! I scolded myself. Apparently, he noticed me looking at him, because he looked up from the ground and into my eyes.

When are you going to hurt me? And why haven't you already? I finally realized the questions that were at the back of my mind, and mentally kicked myself for not asking them earlier. Slowly, his face came forward, and I could hear the swing squeak as he leaned toward me. I didn't know what to do. I've never been kissed by anyone but my dad before. Boy, that sounds so wrong. Anyway, my mom had someone she wanted mt to be with, so I can't be with him. Plus, he - he can't like me.

My eyes shot around as he was mere inches from my face, his own eyes slowly closing. Once I remembered my forgotten cotton candy, my hand shot to my face, putting the blue glob of softness between our faces, causing his partially parted lips to crash into it.

I heard him sigh, for a second time today, and his face dropped. Not even 5 seconds after, I could see a smile creasing that of his face I could see behind my blue shield. Then, I saw his upper lip, and teeth, come over a large portion of my cotton blob, and I witnessed it melt away into his mouth.

My jaw dropped at him, and he just smirked at me. When his pink fluff caught my eye, I snatched it from him and took two big mouthfuls, almost eating the whole thing.

"Nice one, real mature." He laughed as I handed it back, and I just smiled innocently at him. His eyes caught onto my lips, and I thought he was going to try and kiss me again. Was he going to kiss me earlier?

His hand moved toward my face, and immediately, my eyes squeezed tightly shut, and my shoulders lifted up to my neck; I was shaking, cowering from his hand. I knew it. He's not nice. Only pretending.

I heard his sigh again, then felt a soft finger rub the corner of my mouth. That's ... it?

"You had cotton candy on your mouth." He whispered, and as I felt his breath hit my ear, I tensed up.

I felt a cool pair of lips lightly touch my sweet spot, on my neck, and I bit my lip to keep from moaning. Once again, the lips landed on my sweet spot, but harder this time. I sat up straight, my eyes squeezing tighter. Don't do it Lilli. I warned myself. Justan chuckled against my neck, and I opened my eyes.

"What?" I asked, barely above a whisper. I wanted him off me oh-so-badly. But, I don't know how to say it, I'm afraid to ask him to stop; the fact that I could be hit helped me in that department.

"It's not important." He sighed, lifting his head and sitting correctly in his swing. I hadn't even noticed that he was sitting with one leg on either side of the swing until just then.

"Okay then. But, can I ask you something?" I asked, not looking at him, but back at my dragging feet.

"Uh, sure."

"Why are you being so nice to me? Why haven't you hit me yet?" I heard him sigh. He does that alot. But, I never got my answer, just a squeak, and some slow footsteps.

When I looked up, Justan was walking away, his hands in his pockets.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well'p, I updated my quizilla storyz ... so why not here right? LoL. Anyways, I wanted to say that I'm falling in love with Emmy-bear and xXHauntedDreamsXx Thank you guys (actually girls) sooo much for commenting so much ^w^