Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Twelve

"Okay, so, let me get this straight. You're dad abused you?" I nodded, looking at my lap. We were still in the park, but on a bench in front of the "path" we were walking. "And ... raped you?" I nodded again, biting my lip, doing my best not to think about the things he's done. "No wonder you thought I was going to hurt you." He mumbled and I just nodded again. "Is that why you're so quiet?" I nodded once again, and his hand found my chin, pulling my face to the left to look at him. "I'm sorry. I know that must have been hell. But, I would never do anything to hurt you. Not purposely at least." He smirked and the side of my lip twitched. His hand fell from my chin, and his face moved toward the aura of colors in front of us, as did mine. It was sunset, and it was the most beautiful thing I've seen in the longest time. I haven't seen sunset since I was 12. I use to all the time, but then I got caught up in things, and then mom died, and dad went ballistic.

I turned my head to Justan, and he must have caught the movement, because his head turned too. So, why did you buy me? I wanted to ask, but I just couldn't find my voice. Where did it go? I have no clue, I guess the sun took it with it when it disappeared behind the horizon. "Uh Ju-" I sighed and looked back at my lap, shaking my head.

"No! What?" He said quickly, pulling my face gently to look back at him. I just shook my head again, causing his hand to fall. "Please. I was enjoying talking to you; hearing your voice." I turned to him and raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, whatever. I just wanted to ask something, but you already said that I needed to wait about a week." I sighed again and watched my feet sway back and forth with what would have looked like a lot of interest. I was just thinking, zoning out, but no one would be able to tell that by just looking at me.

"So, ask. I don't mind. You answered my question, and you deserve at least one answer." He said softly, and my gaze found hisbeautiful face again.

So many questions ran through my head, but I knew that he would only answer one at the moment, so I picked out the best one I could think of. "Why did you buy me, why did you want me?" You look nice enough you could get any girl you wanted just by sending them one of those smirks of yours. I mentally kicked myself. No Lilli, do not think that. He can say all he wants, but you know he's just bullshitting you. You know it. That's my voice of reason, I like to call her Tiffany. Oh, so now you decide to help me?! Yes, I was talking to myself. And yes I named the little voice in my head that likes to give me advice. I'm not crazy, I just have a little voice in my head that tells me what to do. Oh, wow, I just might be crazy .....

"Lillith?" Justan chuckled. "Did you even hear one word I just said?" No, you big piece of shit. Oh, shut up!

"No, sorry." I blushed and looked at my lap.

"Don't worry, I can repeat it. But, I would like you to tell me why you just spaced like that." His chuckle filled my ears again. His beautiful,sexy, sweet chuckle. Yeah, I should stop. I nearly blushed upon thinking this.

"Okay, are you listening?" I nodded. "Alright, just checking." I could hear the smile in his voice. "I bought you because it was something important to your mom and my own. I can't go into much detail, but I will tell you that your dad fucked me over, and I had to spend a lot of money to get to you." He sighed, and I looked up at him. My...mom...?

"I wouldn't put it past him." I laughed lightly, doing my best to pretend that he didn't just mention my mom. He gave me this look. I read it as 'So, you gonna tell me what was up with you?' ...But...that's just me. "Oh, um, well, I have a voice in my head, that tells me things from time to time, and I was talking to it." I said bluntly, looking back down at my lap. I left out the fact that I call her Tiffany, because what I said sounds crazy enough. If I told him I named it, I was more than likely to be sent to a sanatorium.

"You're not serious." He said, but he sounded completely serious. Which made me completely nervous.

"Yeah, I am actually." I looked back up to him to see his face was so unreadable this time....it scared me. "Look, I know it sounds crazy, but two years with no guidance, and ... going through what I did....I just made up my own person. I -" I was cut off by Justan putting his hand over my mouth.

"I don't think you're crazy Lillith, but I just .... well, you're a very strange girl." I just lightly pushed his hand from my mouth and laughed softly.

"Yeah, I am. Maybe you should just return me and get a refund. I think I'm broken." I laughed, knocking on my head lightly with my knuckles, like knocking on a door.

"Nah. You seem worth a lot more than what I paid for." He laughed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me off the cool bench and began walking toward where I think the house would be at.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah. I am bored. I got my ideas for the story mostly straightened out. Ya see, I have all the ideas from beginning to end...I just don't know how to string them together to where it'll be a good story. But, I'm getting there ^w^
Wabagoo!!-LOL, nice name Emily >.< lol thanks for the offer .. but I gots it :>
xXHauntedDreamsXx-Yay! Gratz, lol. Yeppers ^^
XxMCRxX-^w^ yep, I like to pay attention to nice people, lol.