Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Fourteen

"That's less than likely." Justan smirked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Uhhh... then I was...umm...looking...for..." I stopped, trying to think, when I saw a little box lying next to me. "This!" I said, grabbing the box, and pulling myself out from under the bed with my elbows, like army people do when they're crawling on the ground.

"Ummm why did you want that?" Justan asked, looking confused.

"I, uh, wanted to...uhh...look in it?" I offered, and his eyes widened, causing my eyebrow raise at him.

"No! I mean- uh, you can't...that's...mine." He said, walking up to me, and just snatching it out of my hands like a five year old.

"Hey! That's rude!" I poked his cheek, my mouth in a way that it looked as if I ate something sour, and my eyebrows scrunched together. My mom always told me it made me look like a little girl that didn't get her way when I did that.

"Well, to bad. You can't look in this ... it's something my dad gave to me when I was little, and it's personal." Where is his dad? Justan took the little black box, that felt like velvet, and put it back under his bed. It looked like a little jewelry box, but I knew it wasn't, it just wasn't ... built like one, just looked like it. If that makes any sense at all, that's what it looked like.

"Umm...where is your dad anyways?" I asked softly, in an innocent sounding voice.

"He...umm...I don't really know." Just said, looking at his feet. What? How can you not know? I wanted to ask so badly, but decided against it.

"Okay then, let's do something!" He looked up at me with a weak smile. I could tell that the topic I just got off of was a hard one for Justan, and that's exactly why I changed the it. I know what it feels like to be in a situation like that..but a little different.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" He said with a real smile..err...smirk...type, thing...

"Umm...20 questions?" I asked, shrugging. I was actually up to it, until I saw his expression. "That is, without questions of my mom, or your dad." I sent him a camera smile, which he returned with a nod.

We walked over to his bed, and sat across from each other. My back was facing the door, and Justan's was facing the wall, and we were in the middle of the bed.

"So, you can start." I gave him another camera smile, and he began to think of his first question.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Em (I think that'll be your name for now since you keep changing it, tehe) and xXHauntedDreamsXx (I'm so sorry if I got the x's wrong ... can barely focus on the screen long enough to read your name ...) for your constant comments, and yes, you did post your comment twice, LOL.
I know this chapter is much shorter than most .. but bare with me, kay? I might post again later today .. or tomorrow ....