Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Fifteen

"S-so wait. You use to let your dogs lick you in the mouth, a-and told your mom it was y-your girlfriend?!" I laughed, and Justan nodded with a small blush. I'd have to say this was the most fun I've had in the longest time. The most I've laughed or smiled too. We'd been talking for about 3 hours, and it was a lot more fun than I would have thought.

"Hey! You used to roll in mud and eat it, telling your parents it was chocolate when the tried to stop you!" My face heated up and I stopped laughing, but small giggles escaped my lips. He had asked what was the weirdest, most childish thing I've done, and that's what I told him, and he told me about his doggy girlfriend.

"Yeah." He looked at me with a sly smile.

"How old were you when you did that?" My eyes widened and my cheeks heated more.

"Ummm..." I shifted my eyes everywhere but his face, and finally, they caught onto his jet black blanket. "Twelve." I mumbled, and he began to laugh.

"Don't worry," He chuckled. "I was fourteen when the whole dog bit happened." I looked up at him with wide eyes, holding back my laughs. "Yeah, I don't care if you laugh. I told you it was weird." At that, I burst into hysterical laughter.

"What, recently, have you done that was childish, or stupid?" I asked with a smile after my laughter finally stopped.

"Ummm, I snuck out and went to the ice cream shop. When I got home, my mom was waiting for me and I got on my knees and begged her not to be mad at me." I began to laugh again. "Yeah, it's funny, but it wasn't then." He sighed.

"I don't really have any resents." I mumbled, looking at my lap.

"Hey, don't worry about it, we won't talk about it if it makes you s-"

"Justan!" I heard a voice that sounded really close to the one from the park call from the hallway.

"What?!" He called, giving me an apologetic look. Then, Matt came through the door with a huge smile. That was, until he saw me, and it disappeared completely from his face.

"What are you doing here?" He asked slowly, as if I would be mad.

"Umm, Ju-"

"She lives here dude. My mom wants to help her out, since she has no "woman figure" in her life any more." Justan interrupted me, and I sent his back a confused look.

"Oh, okay. But, she ... doesn't stay in here ... right?" Matt, again, asked his question slowly.

"Nah, she has her own room, we were just talking, since we are gonna be living together, we were getting to know one another." He said, and I could hear the fake smile in his voice.

"Ah, alright. Justan, dude, let's go." Matt said, motioning Justan to follow him, and my eyebrows scrunched. What?! I didn't want him to go, I wanted to know why he just bold-face-lied to Matt. Why can't Matt know why I'm here? Why can't I know why I'm here?

"Alright dude, let me use the bathroom real quick, I'll meet you down stairs." Matt nodded and smiled at me before leaving the doorway. Justan turned to me with a smile, which faltered when he saw my hurt and angered face. "What?" I just shook my head. I thought I knew this guy, but he just keeps getting more mysterious by the minute. "Alright, well, see ya later?" He asked, and I slowly shook my head again. He blinked and was about to say something before I got up and walked out the room.

"Hey, Lilli, can I talk to you for a second?" I heard Matt say once I was down the stairs. Once again, I shook my head in a slow manor, and walked toward the front door. Thankfully, I'd memorized the way to the dinning room, and the front door from Justan's room and vise-versa.

I opened the front door, stepping out, and just as I was closing it, I saw Justan watching me with an unexplainable look from the bottom of the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, like I said .. I posted again. I fell asleep due to a headache .. and that's why it wasn't up earlier.
Em - Okay ^w^ don't wanna seem like some weirdo for callin' you that, lol. I caaan't tell you ...
xXHauntedDreamsXx - good .. um .. here it is, lol. Nah, it didn't do it again .. eh, don't worry aobut it though ...
kt-scissorhands - forgot to say it before, thanks for carin' bout me feelin' better .. and I'm glad you found it too xP