Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Eighteen

I was surprisingly warmer than usual when I started waking up this morning. I had my blankets, and Justan was wrapped around me ... wait. Justan was holding me?! I stumbled out of the bed, and looked behind me. There lay Matt, looking up at me like I had some kind of mental illness; a look that I receive quite a lot.

"What the hell are you-" Someone clearing their throat interrupted me. The strange thing, the sound didn't come from Matt, and I didn't interrupt myself. My eyes followed the floor, all the way to the corner across the room, which was shadowed. I looked to the side of me at the clock, and it was 6 o'clock in the morning, not so surprising that it was dark out.

Finally, my eyes cut through the thick layer of shadow, and I realized the throat clearer, was Justan.

"Like I was saying, what the hell are you doing in-" I looked back to Matt, continuing on. But, once again, I was interrupted. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP INTERRUPTING ME FOR?!" I burst. It wasn't only just now. He's been doing it since I got here, and it was bugging the crap out of me. My mind registered what had just left my mouth, and my hands flew up, attempting to force the words back in. You know ... it doesn't work so well.

"What the fuck are you doing in the bed with him?" He asked, stepping out of the corner. "Wearing that?" He added, causing me to look down at my attire. Suddenly, my dream faded from my memory, and last night filled it's place.

"Oh, now I remember." I laughed. That is, until Matt stood up, and I saw his Cat in The Hat boxers. My eyes widened. "Oh." I shifted my gaze to Justan, who was glaring at Matt, then at me. "Oh, no, no, no. I didn't-"

"Save your breath." My eyes widened at the coldness of his tone. "Get the hell out of my house." He growled to Matt, whom just sent me a wink, grabbed his clothes, and left the room. Assuming by the sound of the front door shutting, he also left the house. Now that there wasn't anyone else to hold it, Justan's gaze fell back to me. He glared harshly into my eyes, after letting his eyes travel my body. I don't think I was suppose to see that though.

"Justan, I didn't -"

"I told you to save your breath." He said, sounding more scary than I've ever heard him. I didn't know why he was so mad. I mean, it's not like we're together or anything. Well, he thought I fucked Matt .. in his bed .... Oh, well, I guess I'd be mad too. "Why would you do that?" His gaze fell to the bed.

"I told you, I didn't-"

"Don't you know what a rhetorical question is when you hear one?!" He barked. That wasn't rhetorical! I whimpered pathetically at the sound of his voice. He sounded just like my dad. "I let you stay in my house, take you away from the asshole of a father you have, allow you to sleep in my bed without even attempting to have sex with you, and you go and fuck my best friend?!" His voice boomed through the large bedroom and his fist clenched into tight fists, causing me to cower under his gaze. I didn't like this. My dad would do this whenever some guy on the street would look at me. I couldn't handle this, not again.

Being the weak, pathetic excuse of a human being I am, I burst into hysterical sobs right there. Usually I'd wait until I was alone. But, I wasn't with my dad, whom would hit me for crying. I put my head in my hands, therefore, missing Justan's face soften, and his hand beginning to come forward. Sadly, I never saw, nor felt his attempt of comfort, for he pulled back before I pulled my head up, and his face once again fell expressionless.

"You will be cleaning .. with Claireese." My sobs began to lessen. I knew this was going to happen. I just knew a guy being as sweet as he was was just too good to be true, for me. So what was the point in crying and giving myself a headache? To make the job harder on me? Psh, I don't think so.

"Yes sir." I mumbled, before walking out of the bedroom, and down the stairs before he could say anything else to me. My eyeliner that I'd left on last night had smeared, badly, and I felt grimy and wanted a bath. It didn't take long for me to find Claireese, and was ecstatic that I had. She comforted me immediately, and then showed me how to take care of the house. A butler, Jon was his name, informed us that "Master Justan" had left for the morning and wouldn't be back until late afternoon. I couldn't believe that he wouldn't even let me try to explain. I nearly burst into sobs once again, but followed Claireese around all the same, making sure to force my emotions to run cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I suck...I know ... just don't hate me, lol ..

xXHauntedDreamsXx - Thank you SO much for the idea of making her mad at Justan for the cutting her off - thing .. wouldn't have thought of it for a while if not for you ^w^ lol, went camping! Had somewhat fun .. it was perty ^.^ Holy crap .. you guessed it! Man! =( I don't like to be predictable. More now!! Tehe.

Em - And thank you too for the word rhetorical .. I'm so slow I wouldn't have thought of that one either ... Me thinks Matty might likes her too! Oops *covers mouth* Umm .. dunno ... we'll just have to find him! *strikes a hero pose* yeah .. I'm hyper .. =/

I love you both soo much you guys just rock!

Oh, and hello new reader ... Kaya-Bear *hugs you* nice to meet you glad you and your kidnapperlike love my story ... I'z happy ^w^