Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Twenty-one

"Wait!" I got up, chasing ofter Justan. "Wh-why are you so upset? We aren't together, and Matt didn't do any-" I was cut off by the look in Justan's eyes as he turned around. I've never seen it before .. ever.

"No, we're not together." He said through gritted teeth, causing me to gulp. "And he did do something Lil! He lied to you!" My heart beat sped up once my "nickname" left his lips.

"Wh- how- umm...?" I questioned.

"I wasn't with any girl! I was in the kitchen getting us some drinks together to celebrate his mom's recovery!" He barked at me. I almost recoiled into myself from the power of his voice.

"O-oh." Was all I could get out.

"And when I went up to my room to lay down, because I thought Matt had gone to his guest room, I couldn't because someone was in my spot! He was in my spot, holding you! I was suppose to be there!" My eyes widened, and I almost fainted.

"Why-why would you want t-to hold m-me?" I asked, completely naive to the whole situation. Out of the blue, Justan advanced across the room, taking my chin in his hand, and pulling my face to his. My eyes widened, and I didn't move one inch. It was kind of an impulse not to move, because dad would always tell me to stay still while holding a knife to my abdomen, but there was also some shock mixed in there with it.

When he began to pull away, something inside me pushed me to pull him back, and start to kiss him in return. I felt his breath stop, and I almost laughed. When I finally pulled away, he was beaming the brightest I've seen anyone ever beam.

"What?" I laughed, uncertain of the feeling I was currently feeling.

"Y-you kissed back." His smile grew, if that was possible, as he stared into my eyes.

"Yeah, guess I did." I smiled, poking his cheek, just to tease the blush he was sporting. As predicted, his blush deepened when my finger made contact with his face.

"I've wanted to do that for so long." I heard him mumble, and I had to double take his face.

"What?!' I snapped at him. Not in anger, but surprise. He's only known me for a short while .. how is that "for so long"?

"Um .. we need to talk. I think it's time you got your answers." He mumbled, standing up straight and reaching to pull me up.

"You damn skippy." I grunted as I pulled myself up and walked past him. I wasn't mad, not at all, just ... curious, anxious, ready for my answers... Yeah, that about sums it up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, pretty short .. but .. it's somethin'' eh? And will someone do me a favor and tell me how the hell you rate the stars .. I prolly sound uber stupid .. but .. eh, dunno how =(

Em - Yay! Well, I do write for me .. but I write for my readers too! Of course! They make me happy. And chu are my special reader that I love more than meh others.. [No offense other readers, but Em pwns lol]

x_xSharpiex_x - Ooh! Yes! That's exactly what I try doing!!! Yes! I thought I wasn't being descriptive enough, LOL.

Supz - Sup Supz, meh new reader =3 *hugs* HELLO!! Yes, I am updating today .. I think I already did though =/ Hmm .. I'm loosing track of time ...

iraisah - Yes, angermanagement would be needed with him >=] Nah, just kidding .. he has issues though, that's the truth .. =/

xXHauntedDreamsXx - Yay! I make you wanna comment, lol. And you are my second most loved reader .. you pwn ... under Em. No affense or anything .. But eh, you two are the bestest ^w^ Oh, and I read your story .. WOW. I like it 0w0