Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Twenty-four

"Lillith?" A soft voice broke my thoughts. I hadn't moved from my position on the bed for hours. Nobody came in the room since I started crying, and not one person even tried to come comfort me when they heard my sobs. I was facing the wall, my eyes still blurry, and burning from the lack of blinking. "Lillith?" I heard that soft voice again. My ears were so shot from hearing my own sobs, I couldn't decipher who it was.

"Lillith?" I heard a different soft voice. I'm not sure how I could tell, they just sounded...different. "Please talk to me Sweetie. What's wrong?" I knew now it wasn't Justan. He wouldn't call me Sweetie. He just wouldn't. Jeremie might have, but not Justan.

"She's not going to speak Claudia, lets just go." I shot up at the name. Now I knew who they were. I didn't hesitate one bit, I just threw myself on the closest person to me and started to sob once again.

"Oh, deary. Are you alright?" Claudia's sweet voice broke through my sobs. I couldn't speak, it burned just too much, so I just shook my head into her shoulder.

"Well, what's the matter?" Claireese asked sweetly. I just shook my head again. When I tell you it burned to talk, I mean it felt like someone dropped a match down my esophagus when ever I just attempted to use my vocal chords. "Huh?"

"Claireese, she can't speak." Claudia laughed softly as I nodded into her shoulder. "Was it Master Justan?" She asked, obviously hoping to get something out of me. I sat up from her and crossed my legs as my butt landed back onto the bed. I lifted my hand into the air and shook it slightly, making a "so-so" sign. "What?"

"She means kind of." A soft smile broke out onto my face. It was sort of funny how one of them understood one thing that the other didn't. "Is it about your mum?" My eyes shifted to the ceiling as I thought, then I nodded at her.

"Hmm, this is going to take a while." Claudia semi-laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short ... but I actually just cut it in half to make two ...
I need to make them last at least two days, lol. I don't have time to write right now and I have nothing else .....
I'm moving again ... so whoever is subbed to this .. don't unsub because of lack of updates .. I'm moving back to the other side of the US =/

Sorry for any confusion .. it'll all be explained soon .. just keep reading xP
Thank you all commenters and especially my "special readers" Em and xXHauntedDreamsXx [I have to find out a nick name for you :P]