Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Twenty-seven

Without much more thought, I got up from my spot and placed my hand on his shoulder. My actions only increased his tears.

"Why," I cleared my throat, "why are you crying?" My response was just a sob with some more clear, crystal-like droplets falling from his face. I could feel my heart slowly ripping in half inside my chest. I couldn't stop my self from pulling him toward me and into as much of a hug as I could get with him in the chair and me standing in front of him.

"Please tell me what's wrong." I whispered as my hand absentmindedly stroked his hair. That's when I realized it. He's still Jeremie. He's been him all along, he just grew up a bit. The only thing different would have to be his random temper outbursts.

"Y-you want M-M-Matt." My eyebrows knitted. Wow, he really is clueless.

"No, no. I don't want Matt. He's just my friend. Plus, you have me. Didn't my mom pick you anyways?" His head slowly shook as he wiped his face into my chest. Nice.

"N-no. M-my mom told me Crystal said th-that she hadn't chosen. A-and now y-you get to choose."

"Okay Sweetie. Just calm down. It's alright." He looked up at me, and my heart shattered just that little bit more, causing my stomach to twinge in pain as if the shards were digging themselves burrows into the organ itself. "Why did you keep getting all angry if you wanted me to stay?"

"B-because, I th-thought if I yelled that y-you'd be too scared to leave." A few tears fell from their ducts as a soft smile broke out on my face. He was the same, just scared is all.

"I would never leave you." I whispered, hugging him to me again. I heard a few sniffs come from him as he calmed down. I couldn't help but smile again. The guy that I had a crush on at the age of four and practically fell in love with at ten was sitting in my arms. What are you doing?! What happens if her hurts you, huh?! Right then, I just wanted Tiffany to go away. Guess I'll just have to take that chance.

"Lil?" Justan asked suddenly.

"Mhmm?"

"I'm sorry for being an ass." I smiled when he pulled away from me. Every look at his face was slowly pulling all those broken pieces of my heart out of my stomach and back up together as they should be.

I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled the collar of his shirt and shoved our lips together. As soon as our lips were together, he smirked.

"Justan did you- Oh!" I heard Daneese from the door.

Not a second later was I getting up from my now kneeling position and over to her, ignoring Justan's disapproving grunt.

"Aunt 'Neese! I'm so sorry for forgetting. I'm so sorry!" I began to cry as I hugged her.

"Oh, don't worry about it honey." She mumbled into my hair, rubbing comforting circles into my back. "The doctors said the trauma might make your mind block out every memory of what happened the day of your 14th birthday and before that." A frown creased my face and the few tears that were coming stopped abruptly. Why wasn't I told this? And what doctor?

"Alright mom, let's go do something." Justan butt in. "How's a movie sound to you girls?" He smiled at me as I pulled away from Daneese.

"Sounds good to me." I nodded with a smile. He got over all that pretty quickly. I noted mentally, following the two down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, you commenters are really starting to creep me out =P
I read comments, now, right before I post the next chapter .. and wow ... man ... it's like some of you just read my mind or something ... =S It's a bit creepy.
Right now .. I'm trying to get caught up with myself before tomorrow, because I'm going to eighth grade =3 and I'm really excited and ready ... school is my favorite place in the world .. and I'm not sure if I'm gonna ignore the teachers and just write stories in class like I did last year .. we'll see .. but .. yeah .... I have to get caught up with my other 3 stories ..... not including the other on here ... I'm not so sure what's going on with that one, lol.