Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Twenty-eight

"Hey Matt!" I greeted with a smile as we walked into the theatre. I argued that we could just watch something at home, but Justan insisted that we go out. Now, looking over at him, he looked more than less enthused.

"Oh, hey there Lilli. Look, I'm sorry about the other morning. I was hot and figured that you wouldn't mind. I mean, they're just like shorts," he gestured to his pants; probably his boxers, "and that wink was just for laughs. Nothing more." My smile grew slightly and I nodded.

"That's fine. Every thing's okay now." I took a glance at Justan, and my smile faltered slightly, he looked pissed.

"Yeah, every thing's just great." He recited through clenched teeth. What the hell was up with these two?

"So, what are you going to see?" I opened my mouth to answer, but was quicklyand rudely cut off.

"A movie." Came Justan'sgrowl response. Matt merely sighed with a nod. Randomly, I realized Daneese was no longer standing at Justan's side, opposite myself.

"Alright. Well, bye Matty I might see you later." Matt's smile radiated off his face as he nodded, walking down the hall. Probably headed for the movie theatre he was to be in.

I shot Justan a questioning look and he shrugged, turning away. Unfortunately, for him, I saw him roll his eyes. But, his misfortune didn't last long as suppressed my urge to slap him.

We wound up paying to see The Ruins, because I wanted to see a scary movie, and Justan just didn't care.

Daneese (after she had re-found us) however, did not like that idea at all and went to watch Fool's....something. Fool's Tool's? Umm, no. Fool's Greed? Ugh, no. Fool's metal? Close....but no cigar. Fool's ..... Gold? N- Yes! That was it!

"Where do you like to sit?" Justan asked me as we entered the dimly lit arena-like room.

"I don't mind, wherever you'd like." So I just followed him to the mid-section of the rows of chairs and we sat in the middle. Of course, the child I am, I played in the seat, getting up and down a little, because they were comfy and funny to play around in.

Not many people were in the theatre, which made me think that maybe it would be too scary.

"Can I have the gummy worms?" I whispered as the movie began to play. I saw Justan nod slightly, and look through our pile of goodies. We made sure to buy plenty, so we wouldn't have to go back during the movie.

I stared at the screen intently as the people began to talk. I giggled a bit then the brunette, whatever her name was, fell into the sand because she was shit-face-drunk. Is that how being drunk is? was the last thing to run through my mind before my undivided attention was on the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Took a little while ... and school is alright but taking up my time =[ .....Anyways ... hope it's not too boring and if you're at all confused ... just wait out a little bit ... it should be explained ...