Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Twenty-nine

"That was so awesome!" I gushed as we left the (once again) dimly lit room.

"Yeah." was all I got back in response, but, I kept on.

"Especially the end! When the brown headed girl was driving away and the thing crawled across her face!" I heard a small chuckle, but still continued. "How do you think it got into her? I mean, she had no wounds or anything! But, that plant was wicked! Just the way it drove them to insanity!" I don't know if it was all the soda and candy that was making me hyper, or just the pure rush of the movie itself.

"Yep." Again, not much of a response.

"But, when they cut that dudes legs off. Phew." I just couldn't shut up. "I mean, I thought that dude said he couldn't feel anything. He screamed, of course he- "

Suddenly, I was shoved into a wall and lips were smothering my own. It tasted a lot like butter and soda. When I looked forward, there Justan was, eyes closed, kissing me.

Holy shit, holy shit. Whadda I do, whaddo do? My mind raced as I thought of something. Finally, I came to a conclusion and shoved him off. I got a questioning look, but just shrugged in return.

"So, anyways," I continued, "how did you like it?"

"Fine." Ugh! Make him talk!

"Are you mad?" He shook his head with a questioning look. "When I pushed you away, did I make you mad?" I repeated, this time mentioning specifics. It took him a minute before he slowly shook his head. Lies. Shut up! I don't need you anymore! I'm around real people now! So, go away!

And for the first time since she's joined me, Tiffany sounded venerable.

O-okay. She said and my face contorted at the sound of her voice. Never had I heard her sound so weak, venerable, or....hurt.

"Are you alright?" Justan asked.

Slowly, I nodded, unsure of the actual answer. Was I okay? Did I want him to know if I wasn't?

Daneese popped out of a theatre as we passed it, crying.

"Mom?" Justan sounded genuinely worried, but she waved him off. This is where Tiffany was suppose to say something along the lines of "Wuss." But I didn't hear a thing.

As we walked out of the threatres and to his car, I couldn't talk, I was in a daze. All the way home all I could think about was how I was gonna fix this. What did I do? Did she really leave? How can she leave? What am I going to do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry if you haven't seen "The Ruins" and I ruined (haha) some of the ... well, most of the movie for you ....... but ....... eh, you'll get over it xP
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO ADD PICTURES TO THIS THINGYMABOB!!! PLEASE!!!!