Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Thirty

"You sure you're alright Lil?" Justan asked again as I lay inhis the bed.

"Fine." I said, unsure and uncaring if he could hear me through the pillow now harboring my face.

"Alright. Well, dinner's -"

"I'm not hungry." I already knew what he would say, and I honestly don't care.

"But it's -"

"I. Am. Not. Hungry." I seethed through the feathery mass beneath my face. Yes, I am in face being a brat, and yes I have been like this since we got home. Honestly, I didn't care. I lost my best friendeven if she was literally in my head.

A sigh escaped my lips, causing more breath (that I didn't have much of) to leave my lungs. The organs that usually harbored my oxygen burned as I still didn't pick my head up. This pillow held no oxygen, and now neither did my lungs.

"Lillith, you need to eat." I could slowly feel my whole body heating; something that happened when my dad would choke me. "Lillith?" Less demanding, as if trying to be a comfort. Once again, I just ignored him and his "nice" gesture. "Lillith?!" Now he sounded worried. Still no response from me though. I knew my face was turning some color for the simple fact it felt like it was burning.

Suddenly, my shoulders were grippedhard and I was pulled up out of the pillow, oxygen finally filling my lungs.

"What the hell were you doing?!" Justan asked, worry very obvious in his tone.

"L-laying th-there." I panted, my lungs pulling in deep breaths, against my will.

"With your head in the pillow?" He asked as if I were mentally ill. I only nodded, still not capable of complete sentences. He looked at me like I needed a little, white, padded room with a pretty, matching, white jacket.

"What?" I breathed, my breath finally regulating.

"Y-you ..." He seemed like he was the one who needed a squishy room and pretty jacket.

"Yeah, I'm here, whoooo!" I waved my hands in the air as a smart ass-ed gesture.

"You, you... You were trying to - To..... To..." He looked scared. What the hell is up with him?

"I what?" I shouted, loosing my patients.

"Youweretryingtosuffocateyourself." He rushed. I just sat, with my mouth slightly ajar, trying to decipher his previous sentence.

When it did finally sink in, my jaw actually did drop, and I stared at him.

I was not! The words didn't come out of my mouth, but simply stuck in my head. They seemed to be right by my teeth, waiting for me to just push them out, but they just...wouldn't. Was I though? No, no I wouldn't have.

"You were!" He seemed to panic. What is up with this guy?

"Why did you change so much?" My voice condescended me as it came out calming and smooth. It also didn't listen. That wasn't what I was wanting to say at all.

Justan just froze and stared at me as if to say, "What?".

"Why. Did. You. Change. So. Much?" I said, making sure to say it extra slow, just so he might get it.

"I-I didn't change." He stammered.

"Yes, you did. You're all, bi-polar...ish." I mumbled. "You use to be cool, calm, collected." I sat for a moment, thinking my words over. "Like you were at the auction!" I added.

He was just froze, not moving, not speaking, I don't even know if he was breathing.

Then, the weirdest, most awkward thing that could have happened at that moment, happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, it took a while ... and these chapters are getting shorter [No, it's not just you ... I notice it too ...] But this story is about to run into a big 'ole brick wall .... So ... just be patient .. and I noticed that some people subscribed ... =( Too bad .... Okay .. I'm done rambling ...
BY THE WAY!!:::: I didn't even get on at all last week because I had made a bet with my mom that I could go a complete 7 days without getting on my computer ... so I couldn't even type up my chapters and that's put me into a hole ... Sorry .... Alright .... as long as all my readers don't hate me .. I'm good =3