Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Thirty-four

"You best stay away from her!" I heard Justan's harsh voice boom from down the hall. The previous day was alright, we all just kinda watched movies. Well, me and Justan did. Matty left when Justan got mad because he tried to sit on the other side of me. So it got kinda tense until he actually did leave.

"I wasn't -"

"Don't play with me! I know you were one of them! And you lost your chance! So stop it! Sh-she likes me!" I thought I heard his voice break as I slowly made my way down the dimly lit hallways, toward the voices.

"Alright. I won't even talk to her, kay?" I heard a sigh.

"Yeah. Sorry."

"That's alright man. I know you're nervous. I know I was too when Crystal gave me the boot. I was always nervous around that woman. I can't imagine how it must feel being older and going through it."

"She passed away." Justan's voice sounded hurt.

"What?" Dustan squeaked.

"Yeah. On Lillie's birthday no less." His voice came out sounding like a broken sob now.

"So ..."

"She's choosing."

"But who -"

"Me and Matt."

"Oh. But I thought she told him bye."

Then it got quiet. I was leaning my ear on the door by now.

"I....her......scared....feelings....hate." Was all I heard come from Justan's mouth and my heart clenched painfully in my chest.

"Dude, you shouldn't be like that. It could be ..." Was all I heard before my feet took me back up to the room. His room.

My anger boiled, trying to block the tears that I didn't want to shed. I wanted to punch something I was sosad mad.

So, by the time the big door creaked open and a certain someone creep-ed in, the room was in ruins, and so was I.

There, in a heap of clothes, blankets, and god knows what else on the floor, I lay; sobbing my heart out.

The culprit of my tantrum rushed to me, ignoring all the debris and hugged me to his firm chest.

"Shhh... What's wrong? What happened?"

My anger returned and without my consent, my hand lashed out, striking him in the face.

As if in slow motion, his nose slowly began to gush blood, just as I threw myself from his lap.

"Ow." He whinedcutely, trying to tend to his nose. Once the sight of blood finally got through the fog in my brain, I was back in his lap, trying to help him.

"Oh, oh, oh! I'm so sorry!" I kept repeating while I took one of my tank tops off the floor and put it to his nose.

"Mmmm." he groaned, obviously in pain. Obliviously, I was scooting closer to him.

"I'm sorry." I repeated one more time, before remembering why I was upset, and getting out of his lap. This act earned a sour look from him. "I'll go get Claireese." I mumbled, leaving him and his bleeding face behind the big wooden door. I'll clean the mess. I'm sorry. I recited in my head a million times before I finally reached the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this is longer ..... And I can't believe that I have 10 stars, and that I have 81 subbers and .... alot of readers ... wow ..... Thanks so much ... I didn't think I was nearly good enough to have anything close to any of that ..... So .. yeah, this is important to me ...
=D I'm being lazy today and not responding ... but I might next time ...