Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Thirty-six

Claudia coughed awkwardly as Justan went and hung his jacket on a chair. He was being so casual. Weird.

"Umm. Would you like anything to eat?" Yeah, that's the key. Act casual, as if nothing happened.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." He smiled at Claudia and then at me. Aww, shit! Why do you have to do that? What? Let him make your heart do that. That's the first time I noticed that my heart beat had accelerated dangerously high.

"Alrighty then." I sighed and followed Claudia into where the stove and food was found.

"What was that?" I breathed. It made no sense at all the way he acted like he'd said nor heard a word. The words which were still running through my head.

"I'm not so sure deary. I've never seen him like that over a girl before." Lately, Claudia seemed really ..... Dumb.

"Other girls?" Clair walked in with a slight smile on her face. A smile that evaporated once her eyes landed on me. Babe, you really should get out of here. Yeah. I sighed inwardly and gave Clair as much of a smile I could muster. Does he really even care about me?

Without another word, I left the kitchen, and into the 'dining room', where Justan was sitting with hissexy arrogant smirk. That smirk was wiped off his face though, when I rolled my eyes at him and just walked straight by him.

"What -"

Of course, I didn't hear the rest of that sentence, because I slammed the dinning room door on my way out.

As soon as I was not two steps from the door, I realized that I didn't even know where Matty was. Then, just .... go.

"I can't just go." I sighed aloud. Well, why the hell not? "I can't drive!" I barked. Of course, Jon, the butler, just had to be walking by. There's that look again.

"Are you alright Miss Lillith?"

"It's Lilli, and yes sir, I'm just fine." I sighed. When his face showed genuine shock, I was confused though.

"Alright then Lilli, have a nice evening." I nodded, and the weirdo butler was gone. The butler might not have done it yet. But he will! ....What the -

"Are you sure you're alright, or was that just an excuse to get him to go away?" A grin spread across my face as a plan formed in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh. Drama is way too stupid to deal with unless it's in a story. So, try not to make any for people around you. Find a different way to let it out. Because it's just annoying to convey to other people. And utterly useless.