Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Thirty-nine

I snuggled deeper into Matty's side as my brain fought with my eyelids to stay up. We had been watching "Raise Your Voice". That one movie with Hilary Duff. Why? Because it was on when we got home, and I like it, that's why.

"Come on Sweetie, we should get you in the bed." Matty grunted out the last three words as he tried to pick me up and get up at the same time.

"No!" I whined childishly and reached my arms out for the couch. I earned another chuckle at my childish behavior. I was set back on the soft, brown couch, and Matty sat in front of it on the floor to let me stretch out completely. And who says pouting won't get you your way?

"So..did you have fun today?" He asked randomly.

"Mhmm." I smiled down at him with half lidded eyes. The movie was actually still playing while we sat there.

"You know my favorite part of the day?" I have an idea... I could barely hear Tiffany as my answer made itself audible.

"Hmm?" I was seriously oblivious to what he was talking about. Even Tif's little, muffled tid bit didn't help me in the least.

Without warning, he turned around, now on his knees, and planted his lips on mine right after saying, "This."

There was definitely something there, so I didn't hesitate in my response.

My mind got fuzzy quickly, and before I knew it, I was pulling him up onto the couch with me, and I was laying on my back. One of his knees made its way between my legs and the other was kneeling on the floor. Only then did I notice that hair hanging down in my face wasn't multi-colored, but only really dark brown. Finally, he went a little too far and moved his hands down my body. Normally, I might have allowed this, because I do like Matty, very much, but I did also make a promise to Justan. And roaming hands lead to exactly what I promised not to do. Besides, I wasn't a whore. I wasn't with Mattyyet, so that wasn't allowed in my book.

I put my hands on his chest and pushed him, causing our locked lips to break.

I sat up, pushing him off the rest of the way, panting. I almost laughed at the look he sent up at me when I looked down at him on the floor. I thought he would die of a red face. I wanted to know why his face was red; was he mad, or was he embarrassed? I was hoping he wasn't mad. Especially if he has a temper like Justan.

"What the hell man?!" Matty called, lying flat on the floor now.

"I'm sorry." I choked out quickly, getting up and heading for his front door.

What are you doing? We both know you want him! Don't leave! No, this was a mistake! I'm going to make Justan give me back! I can't stand this! Maybe he'd kill me and I'd be done with this completely!

"No!" I heard Matty say once the door was open.

"Don't worry, I'll tell Justan no to be mad." I muttered, opening the door wider.

"No, no, no! It's not like that!" He rushed over to me, quickly getting off the floor.

I tried my hardest to go out the door before he got to me, but my feet caught on the threshold, and I tripped onto his front porch, luckily keeping my face from getting busted on the concrete with my hands.

"Ah! Lilli! Are you trying to hurt yourself?"

Yeah, that's it, people just trip on purpose ... Tif scoffed in my head. Boy did I feel a little abnormal at the moment.

"No." I muttered slightly, not fighting against his comforting arms as he lifted me from the hard floor.

"I'm sorry. I umm..what happened though?" His voice went from sincerity, to confusion, to worry and insecurity all in one breath.

"No, nothing's wrong." I reassured him. I felt something for him .. but also something for Justan. They were both trying so hard -well, besides the anger and jealousy they could try harder on controlling that. But, was it love I felt? For either of them? And if so, which one? I knew I did care a lot for Justan, I always have - but Matty was just one of those boys that always made me laugh and smile when I needed to.

"Then, what?" He finally asked, still holding me in his arms. Was it love? Could only one kiss prove if it was? If I only put enough into it, would it solve my problem?
♠ ♠ ♠
If you love me, you'll go read my short little story, "Tough Love" and tell me how I should improve on it ... =D