Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Four

Shaking. I was shaking. I wasn't cold. I wasn't scared. Was someone shaking me? What happened? Why can't I see?! What the hell's going on?!

I slowly started to sit up, unsure if I should or not. I discovered my eyes were closed and decided to keep them closed, afraid of what I might see. I was still so relaxed though, and it felt sooo good.

"Lilli." I heard, and by the sound of it, it was far off, so far away. "Lilli." I heard again, this time not as far, but not close either. "Lilli!" Now, that sounded like it was right next to my ear. I jumped, and sadly, I fell. I shot straight to my feet, and opened my eyes.

The first thing I saw was my dad. Why was her in my room? What did I do now? What happened last night?

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Yes?" He asked, obviously questioning my face.

"W-what happened last night?" I asked slowly, hoping he wouldn't wind up hitting me because I "questioned" him, and praying his answer wouldn't be what I was thinking it would be.

"Oh, hun. Are you okay?" He raised a hand to my face and I flinched, squeezing my eyes closed as I felt his rough hand gently lay on my cheek.

Dad gave me a questioning look, and I just returned that look to him. I wasn't...hit...? "Sweetie I know your upset. But please don't blame me for this. Everything will be explained to you soon."

All I did was raise my eyebrow more. "What?"

Dad gave me a very curious face. "Don't you remember anything from earlier today?" He looked concerned now; worried.

Earlier today? It's day? I've been awake? "No." I sighed. I tried hard to remember, but nothing came to me. Did he drug me? Is that why I can't remember anything?

Dad sighed. "Well, Justan will be here soon." I raised my eyebrow again.

"Who?" Who's Justan? Did he actually let me have a boyfriend? Is it one of his buddies coming over again? Where am I? I looked around as I noticed that I was definitely not in my room. It looked like a coffee shop.

"Oh. This is bad." Dad shook his head. "What did you do?" He mumbled. Just noticing I was on the ground, and he was above me, I got up off the dirty looking floor.

"Hello Lillith. Are you ready?" A smooth voice filled my ears. I looked forward to dad, who had that greedy look in his eyes; toward the voice from behind me. I raised my eyebrow at him and he changed his look to sympathy as he looked at me.

He spun his finger around in the air, motioning me to turn around. Since I was so confused, and had no better ideas, I spun around.

As soon as I was completely turned around, everything that happened today poured into my head, and I was dazed for a while.

"Lilli?" Dad asked as I saw a young lady with red hair pop into my mind. Colleen.

It all faded away, and it hit me. I spun back around quickly. "You sold me?!" My dad's face showed shock, and I could have sworn I saw regret. But that was probably just a trick of the mind, I've always wanted to see that look on his face. "You're such a liar!" Now just confusion. "You never loved me." I walked over to Justan and put my wrists out, waiting for the rusty cuffs to make that clicking noise and cut into my wrists once again.

He looked entirely confused. He looked from my wrists, to my face. I saw his confused expression, and put my head down, shoving my hands further out, almost hitting his gut.

I heard something jingle behind me, and knew my dad had the cuffs out. I was ready to feel the cold, ruff and rusty metal clamp against my sore and chaffed skin. I closed my eyes tightly and allowed all my muscles to tighten.

Why can't they just do it when I'm- I felt a few fingers under my chin, then my face being lifted. Immediately, my eyes opened and locked with Justan's brown ones. He looked kinda sad ... ish.

He simply shook his head, then handed me my bags. The one with a key chain that my mother gave me jingled as I grabbed it. I actually almost laughed at it. I was in a state of shock when I noticed that it was really the bag that jingled. No cuffs? I took my bags, staring at Justan. I was so shocked. I didn't even know what to say.

"Come on then." He said in that silky voice he had. I nodded once, and started to walk out of the coffee shop behind him.

I felt a rough hand engulf my wrist. No! Not the cuffs! I was so close!

I was spun around to meet my dad's tear filled eyes. I gave him a confused look, but he just pulled me into a very, very tight hug.

"I love you Lillith. No matter what happens, or what you think I know I can't take back what I've done, and I know my 'sorries' won't fix a damn thing. You're such a great girl. So strong, and beautiful. I love you. And remember; You will always be my baby girl." He whispered.

All to soon for me, he let me go, and Justan pulled me out of the shop. Not one word could even partially come out of my mouth before I was dragged out of the store completely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I updated on quizilla today...so... why not on here, right? Plus, I'm bored and have nothing better to do. Hope it's at least okay, leave comments (if ya want). Tell me what's wrong with it so I can fix it...please and thank you ^_^