Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Forty-one

I fell to the ground, holding my sides in a feeble attempt to keep my gut from bursting out of my body. We'd just finished dancing to some weirdo song; I think it was by Britney Spears, of the Spice Girls, or something like that. Whatever Matty said it was, it didn't really matter; the way he danced was hilarious!

I rolled over onto my side and sighed, before opening my eyes. Matty was right in front of me, and nearly caused me a heart attack!

"You're really pretty." I murmured, rubbing a hand on his face. After I thought about it, I had done a good job of hiding my shock of him being that close to me.
His chuckle made me smile; a smile that disappeared as soon as he spoke.

"You're much prettier." He laughed, pulling me into a lop-sided hug.

"Mmm..." was my only reply.

"Matt?! Are you up there?" I jumped quickly to my feet and out of his embrace.

"Yeah, be right down!" If I didn't know any better, I'd say his voice sounded irritated. "Stay up here, will ya?" I just nodded timidly and sat cross-legged on the floor.

To be honest, I was nervous beyond belief. That voice that called Matty down was a male voice. What if it was Justan? My dad? Oh, god, I hoped not. And for some odd reason, I felt like if it were one of the two, I would be in big trouble. Like I would be caught for something that I wasn't supposed to be doing. Kinda like the girlfriend that you know you're not suppose to have over without your parents being there.

I heard quiet mummers and then a giggling girl.

Oh look, Justan moved on. Oops, too bad.

Tears formed in formed in my eyes at Tiffany's words. Why was she against him now? I thought she hated Matt....right?

All of the sudden, the mummers stopped and the stairs groaned as if more than on person was coming up. My body had frozen in place and I couldn't move. All I did was sit and stare at the floor in front of my face. Why was I here? Do I like Matty? Did I prove anything coming here?

No. I answered myself, and I could just faintly hear Tiffany snickering at me in the back of my mind. I was so out of it, I didn't hear anybody come up to me, and I didn't see the black shoes in front of my face.

But, I did feel the hand on my shoulder, and I did scream bloody murder as I curled up onto the floor to get away from the person touching me. I didn't want to be hit, I knew I did wrong, I knew I shouldn't have used Matty. Did I use him? No, I cared ... Right?

Yeah, because you and I both know that you only came here to try and make Justan jealous, and now you've lost him, it's all your fault.

If it was my dad, I didn't want him touching me, and if it was Justan, I didn't want to see his new girlfriend; either way, I was screwed. But why did it hurt about Justan? I shouldn't care about him. Tiffany wasn't right....was she?

My face touched the warm carpeted floor as I shook.

"Lillith? What are you doing?" Matt's voice finally got through to me. "Hey, wait, are you okay?" A sob broke through my throat. What the hell?
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow ... over 400 readers?! And I have 100 subbers now?! Dude .... I didn't think it'd be that good ......
Oh, and updates on my brain ... haha. That sounds so stupid .... Anyways, I think I know how it might end ... and I do believe it's going to end soon ... And then I'm gonna start working on my other stories .... ^w^ Thanks for reading!!!