Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Forty-two

"Lillith! Get up!" I heard the hysteria rise in Matt's voice. Maybe I should get up, suck it up....

I sat up and closed my eyes. Who said I had to look? i just wanted to make Matt feel better.

"Are you okay Sweetie?" My eyes popped opened at the voice. He didn't.

When my eyes landed on the woman in front of me, with her vibrant red hair, her miss matched clothes, and her warm yet condescending smile, my jaw literally dropped.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Her "smile" dropped quickly and she just stared blankly at me. Oh shit. I could easily tell you the most horrible thing about having a good friend in your head; they tend to get over protective ....

Then voice their opinions on the situation.

"I'm here because I can be." She gave the that condescending smile again.

"Well, no you can't be, so leave." Shh! Yes, I was the chicken shit of the two of us; always was.

"I can too be here!" I guessed, at the moment, that she really didn't like to be challenged. But Tiff didn't either.

"Hmm, sure, and who invited you?" I felt my lips curl up into a smile; kinda like the one that just fell off of her face again. It was freaky, watching myself do and say things, but feeling it. Kinda like an out of body experience.

"My brother." Oh God, don't...

"Well, I'm pretty sure your brother was just trying to make you feel special, when we all know you aren't."Tiff I smirked as the woman's face began to turn as red as her hair...and prayed silently that embarrassment was the cause.

"You don't even know who my brother is!"

"I'm pretty sure I know him a lot better than -" No! Stop! I cut in quickly, hoping to save myself. "I'm so sorry, I need to go." I shot up, pulling out of Matty's grip and headed for the door; I didn't even want to see the look on his face.

"Sorry Matty, sorry Colleen, goodbye." I sucked in my breath and rushed out the door and toward the stairs.

Before I even touched the first stair, my foot caught on the carpet at the top.

"Shit," I muttered, my face coming closer to the stair. When my head finally hit the actual stair, I understood; pain had to be inflicted on me in some sort of way, of life wasn't right.

Unfortunately, life had a bad sense of humor, and my leg got caught on something, when I heard one of the sickest cracks of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isn't uber duber long .. but it's something ... I have a plan for what's going to happen until the end in my head ... So .. yeah. Not so sure what chapter it might end on ... but it's gonna be soon .... If you have any questions or if you're confused at all .. Please do me a favor and leave a comment. I really would like to clear everything up before the end of the story ... Thanks so much =)