Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Forty-three

"Lillith?" I could faintly hear Matt's voice. "Lillith?!" I wanted to laugh at his worry, but I couldn't; it was like my body was shot up with novocaine, my whole body.

"Oh, my god!" I heard a guy from somewhere; a new voice. Don't worry, this happens all the time. I really wanted to make this guy feel better, he sounded scared. "Matthew! There's blood!" Calm down! It's normal! I was getting really frustrated with my vocal chords, because they just wouldn't work!

"What?!" Colleen shrieked from up the stairs, followed by rapid footsteps; more than just one pair.

Almost at the exact same time that the running stopped, the numbness melted away, and the pain finally settled in. Wow, was that a lot of pain too.

Before I could convince myself otherwise, I opened my mouth and let out an unearthly scream.

Nails were scratching the inside of my scalp, trying to creak free; they seemed to leave fire burning behind where they touched. A hammer began to bang at each burning point, probably trying to put it out. And without mercy, a knife dug into my left leg, dragging all the way up to my hip. Were they doing this to me?

"Lillith!" I could only faintly hear Matty calling for me over my ugly, bird-like screech. "Sweetie, calm down!"

"Holy shit Matthew! Look!" Their screams seemed to anger the nails in my head, and didn't help me one little bit. Fuck's sake! I hadn't even noticed that Tiffany was being effected by whatever it was that was going on.

"Call Justan!" I heard Matt again. I tried very hard to take a deep breath, and needles began to stab harshly at my lungs. "Just do it!"

"Why the hell is she bleeding so bad?"

"The stairs are concrete you dumb fuck!" For some odd reason, I got this weird feeling that Matty was mad at me.

"He's on his way." Colleen spoke for the first time. Thankfully, my vocal chords had decided not to hit that octave it was at before.

"What did you tell him?"

"I didn't have to say a word, he heard her screaming." Colleen's response to Matt confused me badly. I had stopped screaming a while ago; way before she was told to call Justan...

My throat suddenly began to feel like someone stuck one of those mechanic mixers down it. My scream came out as a muffled gargle, and I couldn't breathe.

"Is she breathing?" No!

"Umm, I think so."

"No she's not you ... ugh!" I didn't have to be in my right mind to know that Matt was beyond pissed. I felt something put pressure on my back, and to tell you the truth, it felt like I was being used as a scratching post; it caused me to suck in air, on impulse. Bad idea.

Before I knew it, I couldn't breathe at all, something seemed to be blocking my air.

"What the hell are you doing to her?" Footsteps. "Lilli ... you okay?" My hero. The guy grabbed my face ....

Okay, maybe not.
♠ ♠ ♠
No comments for the last chapter? Did anybody even read the last chapter? Alright ... Hn. Guess I deserve it .. =/
Well, still, any questions or confusion, voice them .. Please ...