Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Forty-four

Air finally found it's way into my lungs, along with something leaking out of my mouth.

"I'm fine," I wheezed, the mixer turning on high. I'm not sure what in my head made me do it, but I stood up right then, doing my best to ignore every pain in my body; because God knows there were so many. Was it because Justan was there; was it because he was holding me in while I was in pain?

"Lillith!" I heard someone's disapproving yell. I didn't care, I just wanted them to all stop worrying about me, it always happened.

I felt something trickle down my face, and finally realized that I was bleeding real bad. Never move around it you're bleeding too bad. I remembered my mom telling me when I was smaller. I had been riding my bike, and fell on a speed bump; when I ran home, my mom explained why you shouldn't move too much when you bleed a whole lot.

I kept stumbling to the door, until I just couldn't move anymore; so I collapsed on the floor and propped up against the door. I had been so close, I was almost there.

"Lillith," a pained voice croaked, "would you just stop moving? It's bad for your head." So it was my head that was bleeding? But who in that room would be pained? Had I not deserved this? No, I didn't do anything.... Wait, yes I did...

"Alright Lillith, that's it, you're going to the hospital." I tried to shake my head, but the scratching came back, and the words just wouldn't come out of my mouth, so I just gave up and let the person carrying me take me.

After listening to four worried voices mumble incoherently for a while, I decided to let the black fog tugging at my brain take over.

But before i did, I heard something very useful.

"I'm sorry I let this happen to you; I shouldn't have let you go. I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, that's uber duber short ... Sorry =( The next one should make up for it =)
Remember though, any confusion, or questions, let me know so I can clear it up before the story ends =D Thanks