Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Forty-five

"Oooh! Power Rangers!" I giggled when I sat up. It's been nearly a week since I was put in the hospital. Turns out, I broke my leg -in 4 places, broke my nose, and nearly my skull. Also, somehow, my ear started bleeding; something that's never happened to me before.

"Oh! You're awake! How are you feeling?"

"Great! Haha, Power Rangers are so awesome. You know I use to watch them all the time when I was little." I smiled over at Justan who was looking at me oddly.

"Yeah, I know, I use to watch them with you. I remember you use to have this huge crush on the black ranger." My smile grew wider as I nodded my head, letting him know I remembered. I really did care about him, and this whole situation showed me just how much he cared back.

Justan stayed with me the whole week; only leaving my side to get some food, considering the cafeteria food wasn't all that good. Matty, on the other hand, didn't even come in my room one time, and he left as soon as the doctors told him I would live. That made me rethink my options and choices I'd made so far. Did he leave because he thought it was his fault? Of was it because he had better things to do?

Yeah, I know, how am I to hold him somewhere, or hold him leaving me against him? But, think about it, if he'd been with me, and he just left (for whatever reason) while I was in the hospital, what would that tell you; and what might happen? Just another thing to think about when I chose; now I understand why this was so hard for my mom. Except, she also didn't know how I felt about it, so she kinda had it harder.

"Oh! What time is it?!" I looked at the clock; it was almost time for one of my favorite shows: A shot at love with Tila Tequila. Why did I like watching a bisexual woman pick through 16 (8 guys and 8 girls) people just to find somebody to love? I'm not so sure, I guess it reminded me of my situation, in some sorts. When did I start watching this, you ask? Well, at Matt's actually. It got really boring over there, and he had dish satellite, so I went channel surfing one day, and landed upon MTV while it was playing. I later found that I had missed half the show, and it was season 2, but it was interesting nonetheless.

"What are you doing?" Justan eyed me curiously.

"A show that I like is having its season finale today!" I grinned over at him once I found the channel. If had missed most of the episode, but I didn't mind, I still got to see who she chose as her "love".

It was between Bo (the only boy left) and Christy ... I think (who was the only remaining girl). Tila started out with a little talk on how she loved both of them, but could only be with one, and finally got on with it. Like always, she pointed out something she liked about both of them, and then one of their flaws. My eyes nearly bugged out of my head when she picked the girl.

"Nuh-uh, you're going to regret that sweetie," I muttered, ignoring the feeling that Justan was looking at me.

After Bo had left off the platform thing, Christy began to talk to Tila. She turned her down! She actually told her that she couldn't handle being with her, and didn't want the key that Tila had given her!

"You have got to be shitting me!" I muttered, my mouth hanging wide open as I watched Tila leave the platform tearfully. Is that how it was? Would that -Could that happen to me? "Oh wow," was all I could really say as I pushed the little red power button on the remote.

"Why do you like that show again?" Now I didn't really want to tell him. I sighed, and closed my eyes, shrugging as my response.

"I don't know, I just do," I muttered in a whisper. That show had my head reeling. Justan wouldn't ... Would he? What about Matt? How would I know who to choose?

"You okay?" My eyes napped open, and my head quickly shifted to my left.

"Yes!" I squeaked, seeing Justan right in front of my face. Man, this was just like one of those cheesy romance movies, or soap operas; or worse ... those stupid mushy books that always had a happy ending. Ech!

"Oh, okay," he muttered, moving away from me to sit back in his chair. "Hungry?" I just nodded, dazed slightly.

Ha! You wish it was like one of those things! And the soap opera things too! Tiff laughed from inside my head.

"Ugh! Shut up! You don't know what I like!"

Oh, but how wrong I was. She and I both knew how much I loved those mushy love things; and we both also knew why too. We both knew exactly how much I really wanted my life to wind up like those books and TV programs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty .. I'm gonna go watch my little sister in a play .. so ... if there's any problems .. sorry I'll try and fix them when I'm back! =)