Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Forty-eight

Sold ~forty-eight~

I started to skim through over all my thoughts. But, no, how?

That’s just how it is.

But -

“Okay, we’re here.” I heard the driver’s door open and close before my door was suddenly opened; I barely had my seat belt off before I was pulled out. Ouch.

“Are you okay?” Justan’s jaw as clenched, and his chocolate brown hair was covering the rest of his face so that I couldn’t see it.

“Fine, lets go.” My chest began to ache as if someone had put very heavy lifting weights on me. What did I do?

Chill, maybe a thought he had upset him. I kept trying to think about what I could have done; also trying to listen to Tiffany, and just “chill”.

As his pace quickened, so did mine; although it was insanely difficult with a broken leg. Yet again, I whimpered as I stumbled on the dead weight of my unusable appendage. Justan stopped and turned to me; I could see his face now, it was in a soft expression, before he pulled it into a cold mask.

I was lifted into his arms as he continued to the swings. My breathing and heartbeat accelerated as I felt his warm, sweet smelling breath his my face. My eyes fixed on his lips and I got light headed from the want for a second.

Just go for it.

I can’t…

Sure you can. I could hear a smile in that head voice of mine. Who did she remind me of? It was somebody I knew once, but who?

I bowed my head slightly, and laid on his shoulder. With a content sigh, I closed my eyes.

Not long after I’d decided to just relax, something shifted, and I was moving oddly.

I looked up, and Justan’s face was right there, staring into mine. My breathing stuttered, and my eyes went slightly wide.

“Why do you do that?” His breath his my face like a hot summer breeze; and boy, oh boy did that feel good.

“Do what?” I decided to put my head back on his shoulder after coming to the conclusion that we were swinging.

“Why do you stop breathing sometimes?” He was so naïve and innocent sometimes, it was cute. My breath caught again, and my stomach attempted not to fall out my butt.

“What?”

“Why do you do that; just stop breathing?” Why did I do it? What could I tell him? ‘Oh, you’re just so amazingly beautiful, it makes my heart stutter, and then I can’t breath.’ No.

Yes; just be honest.

I thought you didn’t like him.

I think Matt is cooler, but that’s just my opinion, we aren’t the same person; besides, you like him, and you know it too, you admitted it.

“You.”

“Huh?”

“You’re the reason why.” I couldn’t believe I was telling him that, but what did I have to loose?

“What did I do?” So naïve…

“You make me nervous.”

“So you stop breathing?”

“Sometimes.”

“And others?” Oh God, don’t make me say it ….

“My heart speeds up so fast that it hurts.” I didn’t realize it was true until it came out of my mouth; it did hurt sometimes.

“Oh, so what do you think would happen if I did .. This …” He lifted my face back up off his shoulder, and planted his lips right on top of mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so I know how this is going to go until it's over ... and I think it's unraveling well in my head ... I just have to get it down on paper and then typed up on my computer ... If it'd stop shutting itself down long enough for me to do it ... =) Thanks for reading ... Don't forget to comment about any questions or confusion! =3