Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Fifty

“It was Professor Plum in the Hall with the Revolver.” Justan’s deadpan voice made the suspense pretty much die, but my adrenaline still pumped as he picked up the Confidential File and glanced over the cards. As he spread the cards out on the game board, my heart dropped to my stomach. He won again!

“Okay! That is the twelfth time in a row! You have to be cheating!” I shouted, shoving out of my chair and walking up to him.

“No darling, he’s just really good at this game.” Daneese muttered, laying her cards down and watching me with amusement.

“But he did this with chess too!” Justan just smirked up at me as he sat in his chair, the same amusement playing in his eyes as Daneese’s. “Do you read minds or something?” I glared playfully at him.

“No,” he laughed, standing up and pinching my nose softly.

“He’s just really smart, just like his father.” Justan tensed and Daneese went quiet all the sudden, as if she had said the wrong thing and hadn’t meant to.

His dad; where was that guy? I knew that I’d met him before; a long time ago.

“I don’t care how smart he is! Even if I have to search him, I’m going to find out how he cheats!” His dad would have to wait, now wasn’t the time; I was having fun!

I began to move my hands over him like I’ve seen cops do; all the tenseness left the room, and amusement replaced it again.

I touched on his hip as I got lower in my (innocent) search and he grunted. I looked up into his face, and saw a warning that said if I kept it up, I’d get something that I didn’t want. But, I was pretty sure I knew what that something was; I was also pretty sure that I wanted that something. It had been almost a week and a half since the park, and I missed physical contact.

So, I continued to trail my hands, my movements no longer innocent, but sultry and seductive. Another grunt came from him as I touched his thigh, slowly moving inwards.

Faintly, I heard the scrape of a chair, and then heels clinking on the tile floor exiting the “game” room.

My hand continued to trail in, testing my limits, before I began to move up also. I heard a growl like sound, before being pulled up into a rough, sensual kiss. So rough, actually, that I had to back up. Slowly, I began to feel something against the back of my legs; before I felt myself being full out laid on the table, the Clue board game toppling to the floor.

By now, my breaths were short and quick. My hands moved up his chest, and my fingers worked rapidly, fiddling with the buttons on his nice, black button up shirt. It wasn’t going to be so nice if it irritated me too much more.

Justan’s lips trailed from my own, leaving a tingly line of kisses down my jaw and to my neck. My breaths quickened even more, and my legs wrapped around his midsection.

“Are you sure,” he kissed my neck again, making a very much known feeling in the pit of my stomach, causing me to moan, “You want to do this?” He continued to attack that one spot.

“In here,” I panted, a moan seeping in along with my breaths, “no. Your room,” another moan came out along with my last word, “yes.”

Quickly, I was lifted off the table, and my lips were the target of his kissing attack once again. I could’ve walked, considering my leg was better, but I guess that was how people who both care about each other did it; the girl was carried.

By the time we were in his room, I’d heard many doors open, a few hoots, hollers, and even a couple wolf whistles. I was gently set on the bed with one last, lingering kiss before I heard the door close, and a click that followed.

I sat up quickly, and my eyes shot open. What’s he going to do to me? Weren’t we talking about the same thing downstairs? When he turned around, my jaw slacked slightly. Somehow, I had accomplished in opening his shirt, and I was far from disappointed.

His laughed stopped my drool fest, and I looked back up to his face, remembering that he locked the door. “What?” he laughed again. My eyes darted quickly to the door and back; his eyes followed mine.

“Would you rather someone walk in on us?” Yes. He quickly caught on.

“Oh! Oh, no, no, no! I wouldn’t hurt you Lil! That is not why I locked the door.” He was cradling my body to his in an instant. I felt his erected … err … member, and thought about the door again. My dad would always lock the door so I couldn’t get out or leave.

“What he did to you was wrong.” His jaw tightened, and his muscles flexed, trying not to crush me. “If you don’t want to do this anymore, say so now.” That brought me back.

I quickly turned in his lap, my knees then on either side of his crossed legs.

“I want this,” I muttered breathlessly before attacking his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if y'all want me to actually go into detail of what goes on next ... And I'm pretty sure you know .... -_-'
So .. I'm just gonna let the comments decide for me ... You want a description of their night? Speak up. If not .... I've already written the next chapter, skipping it completely (though I do already know how it plays out ... in my head) ....
Your call .... Just gotta comment ... =)

[[Warning: The next scene is slightly inappropriate, and if you don't like to read sex scenes, skip it. [:]]