Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Fifty-three

“So, how’d all of you get in here?”

“Justan invited us!” Jonathan piped up. Boy was that an awkward situation. All the boys from my childhood were there in the kitchen, though most of them had moved into the dining room; mostly the personally rejected guys anyways.

“You’re beautiful.” One of the boys sighed, I couldn’t remember his name though.

“Thanks.” I blushed slightly. My goofy grin was gone now, but I wasn’t paying much attention to that. I wanted to know why there were all .. Uh … 36 boys from my pst in Justan’s house; well, all except for Matty. Even Dustan was there!

“So, have any of you seen Matthew?” A lot more boys knew him than I would have guessed, but none knew where he was at. Great.

“Why?” Dustan asked, always the curious one.

“I need to talk to him.”

“About?” Wow, talk about nosey boys.

“I just do.” Then I left, neglecting my pleading stomach.

Once I entered the “main room” as I once thought it, I saw Justan and Daneese walking through the door that Justan had almost punched a hole through once. Yeah, talk about a mess that is hard to clean. Blood everywhere, door that needed replacing; big mess.

“Hey!” My grin returned and I sprinted toward him.

“Oh! What are you doing up?”

“Am I not allowed to be up?” I laughed nervously.

“Of course you are but - Have you been in the kitchen?” I nodded and he smacked his forehead. “Look! I can explain, I -”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“Huh?”

“Don’t worry about it. Can I call Matt?” I heard Daneese sigh and leave. Had I done something wrong?

“For what?”

“I need to talk to him.”

“About?” Oh man. Why do guys have to be so freakin’ nosey!

“Stuff. Me and You. Stuff.” I honestly just wanted to tell him that I’d rather just be friend with him, that I loved Justan. I’d been planning what to say to him for a while… Since I thought of him the night before. I’d even had a dream about what I would say.

“Oh. How about you make a brunch date with him?”

Date? Why?” I heard my stomach grumble, and I blushed. “Oh.”

“Okay, I’ll call and let him know. Then I’ll drop you off.” He smiled and gave me a small kiss before leaving.

Oh, this is going to be hard.

Interesting is more like it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooops. I've been trying to type this up for the past 2 days ... My stupid computer doesn't like me ... And now I've lost a subscriber .. How sad =[
But I finished it! It's just a matter of getting it typed up xP