Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Fifty-seven

“Umm… I’m not sure I’ve ever met you before.” I kept reminding myself to keep cool and not to panic. It was just like with dad; don’t freak; don’t feed their sick minds with your fear.

“It was a very long time ago sweetheart, I’m not surprised you don’t remember.” His smile disgusted me to no end, but his breath wasn’t tainted with alcohol; it didn’t smell like he hadn’t brushed his teeth in a year; it actually smelt pretty good.

“So, what? You’re gonna rape me? Tell me to never breathe a word of you? Fine. Just hurry it up, someone’s meeting me soon.”

“You cheating on your boyfriend?” What an odd question.

“No.”

“Meeting up with a girlfriend?”

“No.”

“Who you meeting then?” What a nosey rapist.

“My boyfriend.” My tongue tingled when I talked about Justan like that. It felt so good. I wasn’t positive that he’d consider me his girlfriend, but I definitely wanted to call him my boyfriend.

“So you are cheating on your boyfriend.” Huh?

“No…”

“Then who’s that guy you were kissing?” I missed his hand moving to put a glove on.

“A friend.”

“Why would you kiss a friend?”

“It’s complicated.”

“I bet.” Right after those words hit my eardrums, I felt a stinging pain in my abdomen. “Just about as complicated as this.”

I dropped to the cold, gritty ground, gasping for air. It wasn’t entering my lungs like it was supposed to though.

What the hell just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's very ironic that everyone is subscribing now, and the story is almost over =/ Hmm .. too bad then.
Anyways, annual thing. Send a comment or PM if you're confused about anything .. =) Thanks.