Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Seven

I woke to a tickling feeling in my ear. "Stop." I giggled, but it just went on. "Hehe, that tickles!" I laughed. I opened my eyes to be greeted by a room that was definitely not mine. Oh, yeah. He sold me. Where's - "Aaaahhh!" I screamed at the top of my lungs right after I rolled over. I jumped out of he bed, landing on my butt in the process.

"Lillith, calm down!" Justan sat up, shirtless. My eyes widened and I averted then quickly as I felt my face heat up. I heard him chuckling at me. "You okay? You have seen a guy without a shirt on before, right?"

I looked up, and for the first time, I noticed how his hair was a chocolate brown, that matched his eyes. I nodded quickly, ignoring how his hair began to fall into his eyes, making him look so ... hot. No! Don't think that! Eww!

"So. You're sixteen?" I nodded, and gave him a questioning look. "Eighteen." He answered my facial expressions and I nodded again. "You ... wanna talk?" I shook my head slowly and he sighed. "Okay then, let's go meet my parents." My eyes widened and I went to shake my head again.

"Why not?" He asked as he walked over to the dresser that was in the room. When I didn't answer, he turned around, while putting a gray tee-shirt over his head. "What happened to the girl that was at the auction yesterday?" Yesterday?! My eyes widened. I slept with him?!

He noticed that I was looking for a clock, and nodded to something behind me. "You must have been pretty tired. I mean, 12 straight hours ... wow." The red 9:00 glowing in my face seemed to be taunting me, and made me want to punch the clock so it couldn't glow it's taunting redness in my face any more.

"I know you have questions. I'll answer anything you ask." His voice rang softly into my ear, causing me to jump. He was knelt right beside me. I obviously amused him, because he laughed at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and he quit laughing and sighed.

"Fine. Let's at least get you out of that rag." He mocked me with a smirk. The side of my lip twitched as he helped me up.

Seeing my bags in the floor of his closet made me realize something, and I began to panic. Where's mom's locket?! I dove for the bags, ripping out their contents. I didn't see the necklace in not one of the bags. My eyes teared up and I was about ready to cry.

"Wh-what the hell?" Justan's voice flowed into the room from the doorway. He walked up to me, a towel in his hand. "What happened?" He asked softly.

My hand shot to my chest, just above my breasts, where the locket would lay, and a tear slipped down my cheek. The only thing of her I had left...and I...I lost it.

"Oh!" Justan said suddenly, causing me to jump again as he walked over to his dresser. "Here it is." He smiled at me as he put something around my neck. "It fell out of one of your bags. No crying now." He smiled, and my hand traveled back up to my chest, and there it was. My locket was back around my neck; safely.

Out of instinct, I guess, I flung myself at Justan, engulfing him in a hug. Sadly, I didn't pay attention to the fact that he was crouched down, and I wound up on top of him, my cheeks flushing when I realized what had happened. He, though, didn't seem the least bit fazed. He just kept staring at me. I noticed his eyes moved to my lips every now and then, as his face slowly came closer to my own. Oh, no.

I turned my head right before his lips touched mine. He sighed, and sat up, taking me with him and causing me to sit in his lap. "Okay, get in the shower, get dressed. Do all that girl stuff you have to do, please." My eyes widened at him after his last word. He said please. "What?" I shook my head and stood up, taking the towel he dropped to the floor and some clothes, then rushing into the bathroom he had pointed to.

When I got out of the shower, I felt refreshed and clean. Let me tell you something, that felt, amazing. I washed my hair about 5 times and I lost count of the times I scrubbed my filthy skin with that wash cloth.

Thankfully, the clothes I grabbed were okay: A pair of black jogging pants and a baggy rose red tee-shirt that fell just above my knees. I towel dried my hair, causing it to frizz. I laughed at my reflection when I wiped the fog away from the mirror. I looked like cousin it! The round black brush looked as if it would break when I pulled it through my hair. I think I yelped once or twice from the brush catching my ear, but 2 years of my dad pulling and yanking at my hair caused it not to hurt when the brush pulled at the knots in my hair.

When I finally walked out of the bathroom, I noticed Justan sitting on his bed. When his eyes caught sight of me, they widened for a second, but he kept his cool.

"Let's go eat breakfast." I smiled and walked down the stairs with him, noting that all my stuff was put back in their bags, and the bags back in the floor of the closet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update for a day or two ... umm .... I'm bored *yawns* Nobody (that I have on my subscribed list) is posting today ... *sigh* too bad ....