Sequel: 18 Sexual Innuendos

I'm a Teacher, He's a Student

Busting Up Parties & Strange Cars.

Wil had most definitely gotten his wish that night.

The cops had busted in the house and started grabbing people and throwing them out into the front yard only to be taken by more cops and pushed into their cop cars.

"The pigs! Flush the stash Kevin!"

That was all both Bert and Wil needed to hear. They quickly scrambled for whatever clothes they had discarded and bolted out through the window. Bert going one way and Wil going the other.

It took Wil a while to figure out that he had no idea where the fuck he was going. Plus, you know, the fact that he was stillslightly buzzed from the earlier alcohol and blunt, wasn't helping him. Suddenly his phone started to ring, but Wil, as intoxicated as he was, didn't know it was a phone and mistook the buzzing for a bee.

"Agh! Bee .. geddafuck away .. I don't likey bees .. no beees .."

Then he somehow figured out it wasn't a bee but only because his jean's pocket started to move and a couple of minutes after he finally decided there wasn't a buzzing snake in his pants he found his phone was there.

"Mhhm?"

"Wil? I just called to tell you that I won't be coming home tonight. My friends and I thought it had been too long since we've all seen each other so we're all going to be staying in a room at the Hotel Bella Muerte, okay?"

Wil knew what to say, really, he did, just his mouth couldn't catch up as fast with his brain.

"Mhmm."

"Okay darling. I'll be home tomorrow morning. Bye!"

Wil closed the phone, put it back in his pocket and. There was a car coming up towards him and he had enough common sense through his inebriated state to know that he should probably walk faster.

The car sped up to be in stride with Wil as Wil started to pick up his pace into a jog.

"Wil? Is that you?"

Why did that voice sound so familiar?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short. I just really wanted to get this out tonight because I most likely will not be able to post a Chapter this Friday. I'll try though :)