Sequel: 18 Sexual Innuendos

I'm a Teacher, He's a Student

Step Daddies & A Sex-Filled Dream.

"Where have you been?!"

Huh?

"Come back here! You're not going anywhere until you tell me where you were last night."

Oh, right. Step daday dearest. I forgot he lived here.

"Do you know how late it is? Where were you? Who was that in the car?" He was in a dark green robe and his hair was all tousled. His blue eyes were bloodshot.

"Actually, I consider two am pretty early. I was at a party. Gerard found me across town and gave me a lift. Can I go now?" I replied tiredly. I really wasn't in the mood for this right now maybe when my head isn't spinning, and after I've dreamt about Gerard I'll be up for this exciting chat about my social life. Maybe.

He looked at me. Sympathy or pity. I really couldn't tell. Shaking his head in that contradicting way all parents share he said, "Yes, you can go. Just you better pray that I don't tell your mother about this."

I mumbled a 'whatever' and headed up the long tread of stairs toward my room. He's not going to tell mom, even if he does it's not like its going to matter - she's not dumb. She already knows. She knows everything about my life, with the exception of the sex, because I've told her.

But none of that matters right now because with the exception of the horrible blow job I was forced to give, I had a pretty successful night.

Mhmmm, Night Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short!