Sequel: 18 Sexual Innuendos

I'm a Teacher, He's a Student

Author's Note #2

I'm really, really sorry guys, but I can't do this story anymore. I can't even finish it.

I know that I promised you all that I' put around five more chapters and it would be finished and I would start up the Sequel, but this is taking way too long. Plus, school is starting up for me in two days and it's going to be my Junior year.

Normally, I don't update that much and now this year I'm going to be applying for colleges, getting jobs, doing driving lessons, plus my own social life? And then with the nagging thought of, "Sahina, you still haven't updated your story! You've had this for almost three years and it's still not done?!"

I really can't deal with that kind of pressure, and I'm terribly sory if you think I've been leading you guys on and stuff.

So, as of know, this story is finished.

I'll put up the Sequel sometime this Friday (now, that I can promise). You guys won't be that left out in the story; I'll put in clues and hints of what was supposed to happen in the rest of this story in the Sequel.

Once again, sorry guys, and I hope you all understand.

xo,

Sahina Lydia aka Cordelia Greene.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end.
Finis.