Sequel: 18 Sexual Innuendos

I'm a Teacher, He's a Student

A Pretty Fly White Guy & A 'Loser' Stepfather.

The bell suddenly rang, signaling everyone to basically get the hell out of the halls and go to class, or risk Detention.

First period is French. Room 532. Fuck. Where the hell is the 500 Building?

I wandered aimlessly from building to building, pushing past the people in my way.
What? Its the first day and I dont feel like getting yelled at for being late..atleast not today.

I bumped into someone hard, and fell to the ground.

"Why dont you watch where youre going!" I spat angrily from the floor. Trying to brush myself off.

"Wil! What are you doing? You should be in class!" he said.

He being the Principal; my step-father. His large body was casting a shadow over mine as I lifted myself up off the floor.

"Im looking for the 500 Building" I mumbled to him.

"What?"

"I said, Im looking for the 500 Building. Can you tell me where it is?" I repeated loudly.

He looked at me funny.

"What are you talking about? Youre in the 500 Building already. Do you want me to show you your class?" he asked me.

I ignored him and walked to find my class by myself, thankyou very much.

Now dont get me wrong. He's a pretty nice guy for a step-father..hes maybe even a better father than my biological one. Its just I dont want to and cant be around him. I dont know, I cant explain it.

I finally found 532 and walked in right before the official bell rang.

My French teacher was a short woman with reddish-brown hair, one green eye and the other brown. She looked more Irish than French to me, but whatever.

When the class got settled down she started to talk.

[Author's Note #1]: The teacher is saying all of this in French, I just dont feel like translating everything so yea :]

"Bonjour mes nouveaux eleves! [Hello my new students!] Welcome to your fourth year of French! My name Madame Jerome. From now until the rest of the year, everyone of us will be speaking French and only French. At the end of the next month you will have a grade of your progress for the state. But instead of a written examination, all of us will be going to France for four days. Me and five other teacher chaperones will be testing you on your French speaking.! Well, lets begin!."

She re-tought us the basics, told us how much homework and tests she would be giving us and when our extra help days were. Shes a pretty cool teacher. Not extremly nice, but I guess theyre not supposed to be.

Basically the rest of the class were like this. My Math, Social Studies and Biology teachers hate me. Surprise Surprise. Study Hall was boring.

And now I'm off to Art. Yay Art! And I am not being sarcastic about this. Art is my life. Well Music and Art are Number One for me.

I walked in a small room filled with paints, paper, easels, clay, and other supplies with a couple of other kids. There was only seven people here. We sat down and waited for the teacher.

Ten minutes passed by and some kid looked at the board and saw a note, it read: "Helloo Class of 2007! Welcome to Art. As you can see Im not here, Sorry about that. I would like to get to know each one of you personally, so please get any Art equipment that you need and paint, model, draw, or anything else that tickles your fancy and lets me see what youre really about!" - Mr. Way

We were probably all thinking the same thing 'Wow this teacher is a nut'. Either way we got up and did what we were best at.

I brought a sketchbook and some coloured charcoal and went over near the window. I was going to draw. Not exactly sure what, but I'll just let my hand do the work and let my mind explore.

[Author's Note #2]: When Will says "grass" he doesnt mean the grass from your garden if you catch my drift *hint drugs hint*

I wish I had some grass. Im so fricken tense and I havent had a blunt in forever. Hah. Who am I kidding, I had one this morning while I was walking to school. But this morning feels like forever.

Seconds turned to minutes and I looked at my work. It was a drawing of a girl, holding a gun, loking in a mirror with the words 'Die Romantic' around her. And a boy looking in from outside a window.

"Thats deep" a voice said from behid me.

I jumped a little from the sudden voice.

"This means something. I have an idea, but Im not exactly sure. Would you care to tell me?" the mystery voice asked politely.

I turned around and a man. Long black hair, intense brown eyes, and a pale face. This man was gorgeous. But who was he?

"Uhm..who are you?"

He smirked.

"Oh, how rude to have not introduced myself! Im Mr. Way, youre Art Teacher. But you can call me Gerard" he said still smirking.

This man is so fucking hot its unbeliev- wait, WHAT?

My teacher?!