Sequel: 18 Sexual Innuendos

I'm a Teacher, He's a Student

Horny Student & Good Days.

Turn the fuck around! I felt like yelling to the whole class. I wanted him to myself, and myself only. Heh, I know.. I'm greedy.

But he's a teacher, my angelic conscious stated.

So? Age never stopped me from getting what I wanted before, my devilish side retorted.

As I was having my 'conversation', Mr. Way Gerard, was talking to us about what we were to learn. I wasn't really listening at all until I heard something that caught my attention:

"Okay guys. Now, I know you're not really into doing homework. So how 'bout we make a deal? You all make sure to get your in-class projects on time and don't cause trouble; than you won't have homework at all."

I swear, the class cheered so loud that Osama bin Laden woke up from his cave and said, "What was that?"

Gerard laughed.

"I don't like staying up late, grading homework anyways. So, it's a deal?" he questioned.

Scattered "Hell yeas!" and "Deffinetely's!" came from the room.

"What do you think, WiL?" he turned to ask me.

Yupp, that's right folks! My hottie of a teacher, singled me out from the rest of the class, to ask me if it was alright.

"Yea, it's cool with me," I said back to him.

He smiled, nodded his head, and went back to the class.

Interesting how a day can get from bad to amazing, eh?