Sequel: 18 Sexual Innuendos

I'm a Teacher, He's a Student

Heads Out Of Clay & A Flirty Art Teacher.

That memorable day had quickly passed by for Wil, as well as the rest of John B. Francis High School, for it was already December.

It was 3:oo in the afternoon and everyone was throwing their stuff into their lockers about to rush home. Getting ready for their vacations, as it was already Winter Break. Well, everyone was getting ready to leave except for Wil and Mr. Way Gerard, that is.

Wil was sitting on a metal stool in front of a long brown art table, 'working' on the assignment that Gerard had given out two weeks prior; and it was due that day. The assignment was to sculpt a person's head out of clay.

"Gerard, can you help me with this, the mouth part?" Of course Wil knew how to make mouths out of clay; his sixth grade art teacher, Miss Molinari, had taught him how. He just wanted Gerard closer to him. Ever since he had first layed eyes on Gerard, he knew that he had to have him. Correction, he is going to have him. Still, Wil was starting to get a little pissed. It never took him this long to bag a guy. Had he lost his touch? He quit wondering as Gerard walked, or more like glided, over to him.

He shook his head, "Wil, I've no idea how it could be taking you this long to finish a project. You're one of my best and fastest students."

Wil couldn't help but grin. "It's just the mouth part.."

Gerard took the chair from his desk, sat behind Wil and started molding two pieces of clay into lips. His lips, by the way, were so very close to touching Wil's left ear.

"You need to make sure that you smooth the edges of the mouth, onto the face, or it's gonna fall off.." Gerard said, whispering. There was an odd tone in his voice that Wil had caught. Seduction? Hmm..

Wil pushed backwards so he was kinda sorta laying on him. Either Gerard knew what game he was playing, or maybe he thought that it was just an accident. Because he didn't make any acknowledgement to what had happened.

"Right..there! All done Wil, and thanks to my amazing super powers," Gerard said smiling gleefully and moving away from Wil. He went over to the sink to wash his hands.

He's adorable when he smiles

"Thanks Gee," Wil replied, not noticing that he had just given Gerard a nickname.

"Gee? I like it."

Wil went over to the rack, where all the classes who were doing the sculpture project, left they're work; he than went to the sink to wash his own hads, which were coated in partially dry clay. Gerard went back to his desk and got his coat. It was black with the wild faux-fur on the hood.

Wil suddenly felt someone wrap their arms around his waist. "Have a good vacation, sugar," said the voice, as the mystery person lightly kissed his ear and quickly unwrapped their arms around him.

Wil immediately spun around, hands still wet, to see a figure walk out the classroom. The figure was his teacher. Gerard.

I still got my touch, I thought to myself, grinning. I dried my hands, got my Misfits jacket and headed outside to start my vacation.