Sequel: 18 Sexual Innuendos

I'm a Teacher, He's a Student

Flashbacks & Rumors.

//Flashback: One Year Ago, in Gerard's P.o.V//

I lightly knocked on the chipped brown door, my heart beating one hundred beats per minute. Waiting for the downfall that I brought upon myself; my demise.

"Come in," came a booming voice, aged with years of denial and regret. Turning the brass knob, I pushed open the door to see Mr. Vars, the Principal of Aviation High School, pacing around his crimson colored carpet. He looked up at me and smiled weakly.

"Gerard, please, have a sit." He motioned to the leather chair placed carefully before his desk, as he went to sit down. "Now, I have very important matters that regard you, and I would like to discuss them with you," he began to say as he fiddled around with some papers settled on his desk.

I cleared my throat, "Yes?" There was really no point in saying anything else; I knew what I had done, but, honestly, I dont think it was wrong. Wrong to others, maybe, but not to me.

"There have been rumors, which I have unfortunately found out to be true..."

I nodded my head for him to continue, waiting anxiously. Afraid.

"You...had a, uhm, relationship with a student?" he questioned; looking at me, hoping it was not true. Wishing it was not true.

However, I am not one to lie.

I nodded my head once more and quickly turned my attention to the window. It was fifth period and most of the students were heading outside. Laughing with friends, holding hands with lovers, and enjoying the nice May weather after being locked up for the past couple of months.

"Amazing art teacher...all the students love you...teachers adore you...talent waisted away...over a boy..." he shook his head while muttering to himself. For a moment, in a daze, Mr. Vars seemed to have not noticed that Gerard was sitting before him.

Gerard moved a little in his seat, which caused Mr. Vars to snap out of his thoughts.

"Oh! Uhm...well, Gerard, er- Mr.Way, I am terribly sorry but, I do not allow student-teacher relationships in my school. Please take your things and leave immediately. You are fired."

I was devastated, crushed. Teaching art is my life. Well, was, now. Maybe, I can find another job, move to another state. Yeah, yeah..

The drive home was long. But all I could think about was Max. Max Anthony Greene. Heis was my student, Iam was his teacher. Weare were in love.

//End of Gerard's Flashback//