Sequel: 18 Sexual Innuendos

I'm a Teacher, He's a Student

Wet Dreams & Blunts.

"Have a good vacation, sugar..."

It was three days into the vacation and yet those words still rung in Wil's ears, clear as day, as he laid in bed. The dark blue sheets tangled loosely in contrast around his pale body.

He sighed lightly, thinking back to last nights dream. Oh, and what a wonderful dream it was. To be frank, it was filled with haunted mansions, chains, Gerard as a vampire, and Wil as his human sex slave. Needless to say, Wil was very pleased with his perverted creative imagination. He smirked and shut his eyes, bathing in more sick inappropriate thoughts of his art teacher.

He was suddenly disturbed by someone opening his door. He lifted his head a little to see that the intruder was his mother.

"Wil, honey. I'm going up to the city, to meet with some old friends. I will be home around seven. Is there anything you want me to pick up for you on the way back?"

A bong would be nice, some blunts too actually

"No, its okay, ma. I'm fine. Have fun," he said to the short brunette woman standing beside his bed. She smiled down at her son.

"You're such a good boy, Wil," she replied, mostly to herself, bent down to give him a kiss on the forehead and headed towards the door. She paused and said one more thing, "No parties, Wil."

Wil looked at his mother cheekily. "Aww mom, why do you always gotta ruin the fun?"

She smiled. "Because I'm your mother. Remember: No Parties"

He nodded his head and she left the room. Wil heard the sound of his mother's 1990 Chevrolet purr and speed down the street.

"It's Monday and there's no school. I'm all alone, and there's nothing to do...What to do?" He pondered if he should have a party, go against his mother' wishes. No. He could not do that. Correction, he would not do that. Call him a mamma's boy, if you have to, but he would never do anything to bring his mother displeasure. Just as long as she never found out about his drugs, or that he has slept with half of the male population, everything would be just peachy...