Sequel: 18 Sexual Innuendos

I'm a Teacher, He's a Student

House Parties & Condoms. Part I.

Warning: There Is Partial Boy Secks In This Chapter Soo ..If You're Not Into That Kind Of Thing, I Suggest You Click The Little Red 'X' On The Top Right-Hand Corner Of Your Computer Screen. I Repeat, You Have Been Warned.

"Should I talk slower like you're a retard?
Should I talk slower like you're retarded?

Yo, they think you're dumb.
I think you're smart.
No, wait, I lied-
I think you're dumb.
They think you're dumb.
I think you're smart.
No, wait, I lied-
I think you're dumb.

Get it?
Get it?
Get it?
You just don't get it!
Get it?
Get it?
Get it?

You stupid motherfucker!
You stupid motherfucker!
You stupid motherfuck-er!"


The hard techno-rock music from Mindless Self Indulgence's "Stupid MF" blasted from the speakers of a large mansion-type house. People were dancing/moshing, smoking blunts, popping pills, drinking liquor and having make-out fests. But no, Wil was not having a party, he obeyed his mother. But she never said he couldn't go to one. Interestingly enough, when his mother had left an hour later one of his friend's, Jimmy called and invited him over to some house party. Of course, Wil accepted.

With a cigarette in one hand, a beer in the other, he was having a pretty rad time. In addition, he had also gotten hit on by one of the many attractivedruggies guys at the party; his name was Bert. Bert was hot and he made it quite clear that he liked to fuck. A lot. Now, you're probably wondering how does Wil know that lovely piece of information. Well right at this moment, he was underneath the dark haired beauty finding out for himself.

Both buzzed on Miller Lights, they kissed each otherly sloppily as their hands roamed on either sides of their bodies. Wil moaned lightly in Bert's mouth as Bert's experienced hands somehow slipped underneath his tight black pants and even further beneath his boxers, brushing over his now awake member. Wil took in a sharp breath, hoping that he could hold out just a little bit longer.