I want to be made.

This has to be Punk'd!

At least a week had passed and I havent heard anything. I checked the site for updates at least three days ago that stated they picked someone but weren't revealing who. I figured it couldn't be me now. They would already have to start filming the episode and everything.

I groaned as my alarm started to go off again. I hit it for the second time this morning. I figured I should get up before my mom started to yell at me to get up. I grabbed a pair of my plain black skinny jeans and my "Chuck Norris does all my Stunts" t-shirt. I quickly got ready and grabbed my Avenged Sevenfold hoodie. I made my way down the stairs and put on my chucks before going into the kitchen.

"Wow. You're up early." My mom said as she placed a plate infront of me at the kitchen table. I just smiled as she placed some pancakes, bacon, and toast in front of me.

"You've seemed pretty down lately... Is everything ok?" My mom asked trying to break the silence.

"Yeah... Everything is fine." I replied and gave another smile.

"You've just seemed disappointed." I played around with my pancakes as my mom continued.

"I signed up for MTV's MADE, but I don't think I got it. I want to make something out of myself. Actually accomplish something, so I figured that the show could help me out. I guess I'm just a little disappointed I didn't get it." I caved. Why do I always cave?!

"Well... How do you know you didn't get it?" She asked.

"Its been a week mom. Plus they already announced they picked someone, they just aren't saying who. I'm sure I would have received some kind of feedback." I said.

My cell phone saved me from almost going through a long lecture of "Don't lose hope."

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and read "One new text." I flipped open my phone and saw it was from Rayanne. "I'm outside."

"Ma, Rayanne is outside. I'll see you when I get home." I said quickly as I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"Krystal, aren't you forgetting something?" My mom asked and I turned around giing a confused look. She lifted up my hat and I smiled when she tossed it to me.

"Later ma." I said as I put on my hat and rushed outside to meet with Ray.

"Hey Rayanne." I said as I shut the passenger door and put on my seatbelt.

"Hey whats up?" She asked.

"Nothing really." I responded.

The ride was silent for at least a good ten minutes.

"Hear anything from the show?" She asked breaking the silence.

"No. I don't think I got it, but its no big deal I guess." I replied

"What do you mean?! It was a huge deal before!" Rayanne looked at me like I was crazy as we pulled into the parking lot.

"I know. Its just I didn't want to get my hopes up, so I'm trying not to be so disappointed and negative. I have to get to my locker, I've been almost late a lot." I responded and headed to class.

The truth was, I was very disappointed. This was the one thing I wanted more than anything and it didn't really work out. The day seemed to drag on as the bell finally rang for second period to end. Rayanne and I walked to meet up with Lily and Amy for third period. I hated third period. Math has to be my worst subject but I liked it because we all had the class together. Lily was leaning on her locker that is right next to our Math class with Amy. I guess that was the advantage of our hang out spot before third being right next to our class. We could hang outside in the hall for as long as we wanted and never be late.

"Hey guys." Lily said and smiled as she saw us walking up.

The halls were filled with all the different crowds and clicks of people. Everyone talking about one thing or another. We all looked around as everyone seemed to be talking but whatever it was about it was making everyone jumpy.

"What do you think they're talking about?" I asked looking around at everyone.

"I dont know... but its obviously important." Rayanne responded.

"Maybe there is a new student? Our school is so small, you know how it gets when someone new comes here." Lily guessed.

Thats when I heard it. My name coming off of the lips of a very familiar voice, but where?! Where had I heard it from?! "Where can I find Krystal Jamison?"

My head quickly turned to the direction of the voice. I couldn't see who said it though. Just saw of group of students. "She hangs at Lily's locker before third. Its over there." I looked over and saw someone pointing.

"Did someone just say my name?" Lily asked.

"Yeah..." I responded.

Our jaws dropped as he made his way through the crowds over to us, cameras followning.

"Is that seriously Zacky Vengeance walking over to us? Or am I in a really good dream?" Amy asked.

"Are you kidding me?!" I asked in shock and fell into a crouching position as I laughed happily. "This can't be seriously happening. Oh my god." I said as I stood back up. My hand felt as if it was glued to my mouth.

He looked just as hot in person as he did on tv. His black hair partically covered one of his eyes. He smiled and I couldn't help but continue to stare with my shocked face. The light shined off of his snakebites as he smiled. He was wearing a pair of regular black jeans and a boston red sox shirt.

"I'm guessing you're Krystal Jamison?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm sure you know who I am, but I'm Zacky Vengeance and I'm your MADE coach." He said. Lily, Amy, and Rayanne all had huge smiles on their faces and part in shock as well. I almost died just looking up at him.

"I think I signed up for the wrong show... This has to be Punk'd!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so there obviously wasn't any big surprises. Comments would be awesome :]
I Love getting feedback. Maybe to help make it better or anything.
Might post another chapter today. Not sure.