Status: Complete. =)

In a Reverie

In A Reverie

I'm stuck inside, a whirlwind of pain, I can't help but dream of what could've been, but still I hold my head up high, but still nobody wins, they keep trying to raise my mood but I can't help but try to raise it on my own, my presence of mind isn't so light, I need to beat this feeling, the temptation is killing me, this time I won't let it win, the depression sinks within (HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH, you know you'll be the one to win!)

Chorus:

Now I'm caught up in a reverie of what could've been and I can't help but cry at the thought of what we could've had, you can't give the kiss of life, it's more like the spell of death being cast in my own direction, I don't wanna feel sometimes at all, but to this feeling...I can choose to be stronger without you, now it's time to go! It's time to run and fight the fears within! This girl is stuck inside a reverie of years past

Verse:

I can't hold my head up high, my tears won't seem to go away, all these fears I buried deep within the water snake their way back to my body and it all rises up to the top of my head and to the fear: I am stronger without you here, I won't let you take me down, I won't let myself be pushed around, but this stinging sensation fills me up to the limits that my soul can take, who will be the one, the one who breathes the breath of life upon me?

Verse:

I am stranded here, fighting off the end of me, don't leave, I don't ever want you to go! The feeling of your love resides within my soul, please don't leave me here behind, the day it all died, is the day I collapsed and it seems its a day for ghosts of silence everytime we enter a room, you should know, pain, I am stronger without you killing me here, hear me out, this is my song! HEAR MY SCREAM! This is what and where I wanna be!

(Chorus x3)

Now that I'm stronger without you here, I can breathe the breath of life again, I can't and never will let the hand of sorrow take it all away, you are the heart of everything in my life and until I collapse I will be owned by you, take it all away, I feel in a dreamland everytime you engulf me in your arms.... I...will be.... your angel.

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
For:

"Til I Collapse"

"Division" (quizilla)

"This Time You're Killing Me" (quizilla :D!!!!!)

"Vanished Amaranth (Bleeding Elegy)" (I deserve a song for my own story for once at least dont ya think!?! lol XD)

"Liebe Ist" (quizilla/mibba, but for the recent new chapters uploaded to quizilla. :D)