The Wrong Jonas

Chapter 1

When you look me in the eyes
Tell me that you love me
Every thing's alright
When you're right here by my side
When you look me in the eyes...

When You Look Me In The Eyes was playing on my ipod. I was laying down on my bed, bored to death. I love to stay up late, so it was now 2:34 in the morning.

Hi, my name is Alyssa. Did I mention it's a school night? Yeah, I don't care. Rules don't really apply to me. I usually make up my own rules, which is one of the things that my boyfriend hates about me.

Did I also mention that my boyfriend is NICK JONAS?? Yup, that's right. God, he is so gorgeous, and he's really sweet. He knows just how to turn my frown upside down.

Although, with how well he treats me and everything... there's still something that's missing. Like, I can't really explain it, but it's just not all there for me. I don't know if he feels the same way, but who cares? He's still gorgeous.

Sometimes I hang with him and his brothers while they're on tour. And somehow, I usually wind up hanging with Joe the whole time.

He's like my best friend, though. Nothing is going on, nothing would ever go on... at least I hope not.

Whatever, I should probably get to bed. It's late, and I have a test tomorrow. Speaking of that... I forgot to study. Oops, oh well. My life, my rules.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, this chapter stinks!
I promise you, it will get better. The first chapter is usually hard for me.
Comment! Tell me if you like it!

:)