The Wrong Jonas

Chapter 15

Nick's P.O.V.

OH MY GOD!!! I have a zit! After washing my face every day, I still get zits. Come on!

Well, I just got out of the shower. As you may have guessed, I didn't have much fun in the pool. Alyssa and Joe spent the whole time together. They really do love each other.

Damn it!

I really thought I could win her back. I remember how, when we were together, she used to sometimes rub her hand up and down my chest. She was always the kind of girl who liked big muscles. I would let her do that, while I just relaxed under her touch.

And whenever we would cuddle, she would always make sure my arms were tightly wrapped around her. She liked to feel safe. I thought I would be the one to keep her from any harm...

Well, in the pool, she was making sure that Joe kept her safe. My heart broke more and more every time I saw them touch each other. Just one simple hand holding gesture would make me clench up my fists into tight balls.

I spent most of the time in my own little corner. Mostly I would just sit on the side and let my feet dangle into the water.

At one point, Alyssa came over to me and got right in front of my face. I was still sitting on the side. She tugged at my legs.

"Something wrong?" Shivers were shot down my spine when she looked at me. Those beautiful brown orbs of hers striking my body like lightening.

"Na, just a little tired. That's all." She started swinging my legs back and forth.

"Oh, come on. You're the one that suggested we come in the first place. Don't make me push you in here." She threatened.

No, she wasn't joking. She seriously has the guts to actually do something like that. I learned to never underestimate her.

I laughed. "If I have to." I whined, getting caught in those special eyes.

"Yes, you do. Now come on. You can't be that tired. It's only like, 9:45." I gently dropped myself into the water.

"That's late for me." I knew my brothers and I were always the kind of people to stay up late. But what else was I supposed to tell her? That it's killing me inside to see her with my brother? That I'm actually THAT pathetic to still be in love with her?

I don't think so.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Jonas." She rolled her eyes at me. After that, all of us talked together. We couldn't spend much more time in the pool anyway, since it closes at 10:00.

But did that stop us? Oh no. Of course not! Security had to come and drag us out of the pool. Frankie literally, since he was half asleep.

I never used to get upset over zits. Whenever one popped up, I would just be like, 'Everyone gets them. Who cares?' But now I've become so self-conscious about myself. I'm doing everything in my power to get Alyssa to like me again.

What am I thinking?! There's no way I can compete against my brother. He's around her age, he has better muscles, and obviously more sexier...

I know what you're thinking. Ewe!!!!! Trust me, I don't think of him like that. That's just what most other girls think. And if Alyssa loves him so much, then she must think that, too.

Like she said back at the pool, "With those muscles you could save my life!"

Wait a minute. Maybe I can save Alyssa with my muscles instead.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really have anything to say.
So... thanks for reading!

:)