The Wrong Jonas

Chapter 4

I ran in through the door and saw Nick, Kevin, Joe, and Frankie sitting in the living room watching T.V. Mr. and Mrs. Jonas were sitting at the kitchen table while my mom was washing dishes.

"Ally!" Frankie screamed. He jumped off the couch and then ran into me for a big hug.

"Frankster!" I said, hugging him.

When we finally backed away, Frankie said, "I missed you Ally! But Nick REALLY missed you." He smiled, then put his hand over is mouth saying, "Oops..."

Nick blushed, but quickly recovered and started walking towards me.

"Hey." He said kissing my lips softly and putting his arms around my waist.

"Hello." I said back cheerfully. I looked into his eyes, but saw nothing. Usually I could see happiness and love... but now they were just a pair of big brown circles staring right back at me.

I let go of Nick and tackled Kevin. "Hi Kev!" I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a hug.

"Hey Alyssa. We haven't seen you in a while. How's it been?" Kevin returned my hug.

"Oh, you know. The usual. Actually, I think I just failed a test today. Again..."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Nick roll his eyes. Joe got up off the couch.

"What, no hug for your bes-test friend ever?" Joe extended his arms out wide and put on a puppy dog face.

"No thanks. I think I'll pass." I waved my hand in the air jokingly. He gasped loudly and put his hand to his mouth.

"Well, then I guess I'll just have to tickle the hug out of you." He said, getting closer.

Oh no. Joe knew my ticklish spot. He used it against me all the time.

"Aaaaaah...!" I screamed and ran upstairs. Joe followed close behind.

I barged into my room, when all of a sudden hands were being wrapped around my waist and a body was squishing me on my bed.

"No! Don't do it!" I said.

"What are you going to do about it, wimp?"

"He... ha ha ha..." I tried to say something, but Joe already started to tickle my sides.

"No... Joe... stop!" I said between breaths. To tell you the truth, it wasn't so bad with Joe on top of me in my bed.

Awww... there I go again.

New note to self: smack yourself whenever you think about Joe.

He stopped tickling me when he saw me smacking myself in the head.

"What the hell are you doing?" He was still on top of me.

"Oh, uhhh... nothing. I-I have a headache, and it won't go away." What?! That was the most stupid excuse ever. I am such an idiot!

"You scare me, Alyssa. Have you thought about checking that out with the doctor yet?" I shoved min off me and glared at him.

"Shut up!" I sacked his head.

"Ouch! Sexual harassment!" He yelled.

I couldn't help but laugh. He was just so funny. Then he started laughing, too, showing off his perfect smile...

Okay, I shall mentally smack myself.

*smack*

It's much better than physically smacking yourself, I must say.

After a while we just stopped and looked into each other's eyes. Dear Lord, those eyes will be the death of me.

Pretty soon our faces were so close that I could feel his hot breath on my face. My stomach exploded with butterflies.

We inched a bit closer, our noses touching.

And then...
♠ ♠ ♠
All right. It's now 1:35 am. I can't sleep so I decided to write another chapter. I think it's pretty good. Hope you guys feel the same.

:)