The Wrong Jonas

Chapter 5

Kevin knocked on my slightly open door saying, "Ally, we're going to leave in a few minutes. So get your stuff ready."

Both me and Joe jerked apart and started blushing. God, he's so cute when he blushes...

Aahhhhhhhhhh!

I now realize that it is not mine, but Joe's fault for being so beautiful. Maybe if he was a little more uglier, I wouldn't have to keep going through this.

"Okay, be right down." I yelled back. Then I heard Kevin walk downstairs.

"Umm..." Joe stuttered, staring at the floor.

So, he was just as uncomfortable as I was.

"Yeah..." I answered back. We were both sitting at the edge of the bed.

"You should probably get ready."

"Yeah." I jumped off the bed and grabbed my bags. Joe started walking out of my room, his eyes still glued to the floor.

I waited a while before going downstairs, just because.

We said our good-bye's. My mom getting all teary-eyed, as usual.

They just got a new tour bus. A family size one that could fit all six of them. I was just going to sleep on the couch.

"Make yourself comfortable. Put your bags wherever you like." Mrs. Jonas said. I love her. She's like a second mom to me.

I decided to leave my bags in their own little corner, right next to the couch. Joe and I still hadn't said a word to each other. But I could see him glance over at me every now and again.

At one point, while Nick and I were snuggled up sitting on the couch together watching T.V., Joe got a glass of water.

I looked at him, watching his every movement as he got that glass of water. The way his lips touched the glass ever so gently as he drank. I wished I was that glass right then. He looked out the window above the sink as he drank. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

As soon as he put the glass in the sink, he turned around and caught me staring at him. We locked eyes. My heart was running a marathon. We stayed like that for a while.

Then, I guess, Nick thought Joe was looking at him. So he asked, "What?"

Joe, being the fast thinker he is, said, "You have something on your face." Then he walked out of the room.

Nick took his arm from around my shoulder and frantically searched his face.

"Where?!" He looked at me.

"Oh, umm... you got it." I said, faking a smile.

Why do I feel this way about Nick's brother? I mean... it's just wrong. I would hate to hurt Nick and everything, but I don't think I can keep my feelings in much longer.

Especially since right as Joe started walking out, he looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. As if he knows he can't have me, and that's killing him inside.

"So," Nick returned his arm around my shoulder, "did Joe actually tickle that hug out of you?"

'More than you think' I wanted to say.

"Yeah, finally. He's such a dork."

"What was your first clue?"

We started laughing.

"Do each of you guys have a bunk now?" I desperately wanted to change the subject.

"Yup."

"It's about time. I remember when you and Kevin had bunk beds, and his stuff would always end up in your bunk." I chuckled at the memory. They used to always get into fights about that.

"Yeah, ha ha. I mean, he had his own bunk. Why was it always mine he had to leave his stuff in?" We laughed again.

"Come on, you know I used to love getting on your nerves." Kevin said, walking into the room.

"Oh yeah. Great times, great times." Nick said.

"Hey, do you guys know what's up with Joe? When I passed by his bunk, he looked really depressed." Kevin said.

"Uhh... no. He looked fine a few minutes ago." Nick said, looking at the T.V.

"Huh, that's funny. Oh well, maybe he's just in one of his moods." Kevin sat down next to me on the couch.

I think I might know why Joe is depressed...
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this one. Tell me what you guys think!

:)