The Wrong Jonas

Chapter 6

' "Wow, that sunset is so beautiful..." I trailed off as I was staring dreamily at the ocean shore sunset.

Joe turned to me and said, "Not as beautiful as you." A small smile appeared on his face.

I looked at him and we locked eyes. Then his face got closer to mine, until we were only inches apart.

Just a little bit closer and...'

"Alyssa..." I heard a distant voice. Not really sure what it was, so I continued on with my dream.

"Alyssa!" I was being shook this time and the voice was a little louder.

Oh, so I wasn't dreaming after all. Just great. Whoever is trying to wake me up just took me away from Joe. Just brilliant.

... I'm not going to respond to that comment.

Wait, that dream. The same dream I had last night. What's up with that? Why did I just have the same dream again?

I just groaned and turned the other way.

"Come on sleepy head. You have to get up sometime." I realized it was Nick's voice.

"What do you want Jonas?" I snapped. I was not a morning person. But did Nick get that? Oh nooooooo... He just thinks I can spring out of bed, like some daisy in bloom, and magically get ready for whatever it is I have to do.

Not gonna happen!

It takes me forever to get out of bed. I spend at least five minutes in bed before I actually get out. Then it takes me another ten minutes to pick out an outfit. Then another two hours in the shower. Then half an hour on my hair.

"We're leaving for sound check. I think it's best if you start getting ready now for the concert that starts in a few hours." Oh, he knew me too well.

I groaned and didn't move a muscle. My eyes were still closed.

It went silent. I heard nothing, except for some movement. As if something was coming closer.

"Nick?" I asked in a groggy voice, still not moving. Some more movement could be heard.

"Ahhhhh!" My body was being crushed. Something dove into my right side, causing me to squirm under the object on top of me.

"You awake yet?"

"Joseph Adam Jonas!" I yelled, my eyes now wide open.

"Yes my dear?" He was still on top of me. His elbow still jammed into my right side.

"You're crushing me!"

"Isn't that the whole point? To wake you up?" Clueless, clueless child.

"No! I mean your elbow is causing my right side to go numb!" Yes, that's how deep his freaking elbow was jammed into my side.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He realized, immediately getting off me. I curled up into fetal position, hugging my hip. I moaned in pain.

"Really, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said really fast.

"You okay baby?" Nick laid down next to me and kissed my cheek.

"Ugh, I don't know. Joe, you need to lose some weight." I snapped, maybe a little too harshly, at him.

I looked at him quickly, then closed my eyes. Guilt totally washed over his face. He looked really worried. It started to make me feel guilty... but only for a second. I won't let this one slide, especially after I just woke up.

"Shh... baby it wasn't his fault. I told him to do it. If anything, blame me." Nick said, running his hand through my hair.

"Just leave me alone, okay? I have to get ready anyways." I kind of felt bad. I mean... it really wasn't Joe's fault. Whatever, it's still morning.

Nick sighed and got off the bed. I all of a sudden became really interested in the carpeting.

I felt Joe's gaze on me before he left. Not anger, no hurt, but something else was plastered on his face. It was the same expression he had on when he left the living room that one time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll still try to update. I just got in trouble so I don't know what's going to happen. Forgive me if I don't update soon.

:)