The Wrong Jonas

Chapter 8

OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod...

I'm screwed.

Nick had his hands wrung around Joe's neck, as if choking him. This can't be good!

Kevin must have noticed the scared look on my face, because he gave me a sympathetic look and said, "Don't worry about them. Joe just ate Nick's food and now he's all mad because he's hungry." Thank God!

"You know I'm cranky when I'm hungry!" Nick didn't move. He gave Joe a death glare.

"You guys, just break it up!" I unhooked Nick's hands from Joe's neck, and stepped in between the two.

"Joe, you owe Nick dinner now." I said, turning to Joe. Then I looked at Nick.

"And you need to learn to control your temper."

"What?! Everyone knows I'm cranky when I'm hungry."

Joe lowered his eyes and said, "Nick, I'm really sorry. That was wrong of me. I just wanted it to be a joke, but I forgot how mad you get. I'm sorry."

Awww... how sweet! At least Joe said he was sorry. He's such a good guy. I wish...

Never mind. I'm not finishing that.

Nick just rolled his eyes and walked over to the couch.

"Nick he said he was sorry." I said sternly.

"Well he still shouldn't have done that. That was the most stupidest thing you have ever done Joe. How did you think I would react to that? And you know what? You're always playing your stupid practical jokes. You think that you're so funny, and that everyone will laugh at you. But this time, you went a bit too far!" If looks could kill, Joe would have been violently murdered right then.

I looked at Joe and he had the most crushed look on his face. He looked as if someone just told him that somebody died. I felt so bad for him.

"Nick I'm-"

"Forget it Joe! Just order some pizza." Nick snapped.

"Once we get to the hotel, it would just be easier. Oh, and on our way there, you better start cleaning up your act. I'm sure mom doesn't want to hear about this." Kevin got up and walked out the door. Joe was still standing there, dumbstruck.

After Kevin left, Nick stomped out of the room. I turned to Joe.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked in a low voice, rubbing his back.

"Yeah. Um... I should go call the pizza place, so it'll be at the hotel in time." He gave me a fake smile and left the room.

I couldn't believe Nick. I mean, I know he gets cranky when he's hungry, but I never saw him THIS cranky.

Another reason why I should break up with him and go for Joe.

No! No, no, no, no, no! What am I thinking?! Why did I just think that?! God, I'm such a goober!

Whatever. And with that, I left the room and headed for the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, this isn't the chapter where the special guest comes in, but it'll be soon. I didn't know so many people would want to be in it.

Again, for those of you who couldn't be in the story, I'm very sorry. I feel so bad rejecting you all. :(

Anyways, thanks for reading my story and all the wonderful comments you guys leave me! More are greatly appreciated!

:)