Fall From A Star

Forgive Me

When I woke up, the moon was shining into my room through the window.

I looked at my clock and it read 11:03.

I wasn't sure if anyone would still be here but knowing them, there were drunk and partying in the basement.

And thats when I heard and felt the base pumping through the house and slightly shaking my bed.

I got up and changed out of my shorts and into a pair of green and blue plaid PJ pants. I was still in my yellow tank top. I redid my ponytail and left my room to go find the gang.

I was right the music was coming from the basement.

I opened the door and a blast of my music filled the house. I quickly closed the door behind me so my parents wont hear it and walked downstairs.

I looked around and noticed all the girls had left besides Val, she practically lived here. But all the guys where still here.

"Hey." I said quietly.

Brian was the first to see me and he gave a drunken smile. I nodded and Matt walked over to me.

"Julia." He was drunk. I could smell the Jack Daniels on his breath. "If Zacky pisses you off, I'll kill him okay?"

I nodded and looked behind him to see Zacky looking up at me with a half empty bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand.

I looked back at Matt and gave him a hug. "Thanks Matty."

He hugged me back and kissed my forehead, "Anytime time."

I let go of him and walked over to Zacky. He looked up at me with pleading eyes asking me to forgive him. I nodded slowly and sat down next to him.

He put the bottle down on the table in front of him and turned to me. He grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb in my palm.

"I'm sorry." he said softly but loud enough for me to hear over the music. "I'm an idiot."

"Your right you are." he looked at me and nodded in agreement.

"I didn't mean it. I was just mad and said something I didn't mean." he paused and squeezed my hand. "Julia, baby I didn't mean it. I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to say it. Forgive me."

I kissed his cheek and rested my head on his chest. "I'll always forgive you Zacky but I wont forget it."

I felt him inhale deeply. I could really smell the booze on his breath. He was more drunk than Matt was. "I'm sorry."

"Like I said I forgive you." I kissed his hand. "Will you come upstairs with me?"

He nodded and stood up pulling me with him. He interlaced our hands and began to walk to the stairs.

"And where the fuck do you think your going Zacky." Matt barked from his seat next to Val.

"I uh I" He stuttered looking between me and Matt.

"Matty." I said and both him and Zacky looked at me. "He's coming with me."

Matt glared at Zacky but slowly lost it and nodded it, "You just keep you dick out of her."

"Yes sir." Zacky did a drunken salute and pulled me up the stairs.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked as he shut my door behind him. I nodded and tip toed up to capture his lips with mine. He smiled in the kiss and slowly moved us to my bed.

He gently pushed me down and slowly climbed on top of me. I let him kiss me and my neck. He nibbled on my neck and I let out a soft moan. I felt him smile on my neck before he bit it again and made me moan again.

He bought his lips back up to mine and kissed me rougher this time. I felt his finger tips slowly move down to my hips. Then moved back up and played with the hem on my shirt.

My mind went blank for a second and thoughts filled it again. No I cant.

I jerked my head to the side quickly. Zacky got one kiss on my cheek when he realized he didn't have my lips anymore.

He pulled up from my face and cocked his head to the side.

"I'm sorry, I cant yet." I spoke quietly.

He sighed and rolled off me and laid down trying to catch his breath. When he did he grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it.

"Its okay."

I shook my head and cried I don't even know why I was anymore.

"Baby." Zacky placed his hands on my cheeks and wiped away the tears with his fingertips. "Don't cry. It's really okay."

"No its not." I said after I stopped crying. I was staring at Zacky's chest and he inhaled and exhaled.

"Julia, I wont make you go any farther than you don't want. I'm glad you stopped me." he paused to kiss my forehead before he spoke again. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I don't think thats possible." He smiled and kissed my lips before he closed his eyes.

I pulled the covers closer to my body and curled up into Zacky. He placed his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you Zacky." I said and closed my eyes. Before I drifted off to sleep I heard,

"I love you too, baby."

***********************************************************

I woke the next morning around ten a.m. with an arm still protectively around my waist.

I turned around to look at the sleeping body next to me. I brushed some hair out of his face. He stirred slightly before I got to look into those beautiful green eyes. He smiled and pulled me up to a kiss.

"Morning Beautiful."

"Morning Handsome." I said still looking at his eyes.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

"Your eyes their beautiful."

He laughed and kissed my cheek. "You know whats beautiful." he asked.

I looked up and shrugged "What?"

"Your smile." He kissed my nose.

"I don't have a smile."

"You did and it was beautiful. I miss it. " he smiled. "It gave me butterflies." he whispered in my ear before kissing my temple.

"I don't have anything to smile or laugh about anymore." I said bluntly looking away from him.

He sighed. "I can think of things."

"Like what?" I asked as I crinkled my nose.

"Like your Parents, Matt, Val, the guys, the girls, and most of all." he paused. I looked up at him to continue. "You have me."

"I know. Its just" I sighed and began again "He took alot away from me. You gave me alot of it back but he took my smile and my laugh also Zacky. I don't think I'm getting those back. No matter how hard anyone tries."

"Just don't give up, Julia. Don't give up on us. Even if I do something stupid and hurt you."

"Zacky." I placed a hand on his chest right above his heart and felt it beating quickly. "I told you yesterday. You probably don't remember but I said I can forgive and I just cant forget." He nodded and placed his hand on mine squeezing it.

"Thank you baby."

"Welcome Hun. I'll go get you something for your hangover." He smiled as I left my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
-Comment Please-

_Ha ha perfect song! I love it!_

Can you forgive me again?
I don't know what I said
But I didn't mean to hurt you
I heard the words come out
I felt that I would die
It hurt so much to hurt you